With a mix of curiosity and caution, I tapped the screen, opening Jimin's chat. The seconds ticked by, elongating into an eternity, before the photo finally materialized before my eyes. My gaze locked onto the screen, devouring the photo he had sent.

As the image loaded on my screen, my breath hitched in my throat, and my eyes widened in awe. There, before me, stood a man who could only be described as strikingly handsome. Clad in a sleek black suit, he exuded an air of confidence that seemed to radiate from within.

His jet-black hair was perfectly styled, accentuating his chiseled jawline and sharp features. Dark, mesmerizing eyes gazed directly into the camera, holding a captivating intensity that sent shivers down my spine. Every angle of his face seemed carefully sculpted, and a hint of a mischievous smile played at the corners of his lips, hinting at a magnetic charm that could easily captivate hearts.

The suit clung to his well-defined physique, emphasizing his broad shoulders and lean frame. With an aura of elegance and power, he stood tall, a true embodiment of grace and charisma. It was as if the universe had handcrafted him to be the epitome of allure.

I couldn't tear my eyes away from the image, feeling a mixture of fascination and nervous excitement wash over me. This man, whose name I had yet to discover, had a presence that demanded attention, drawing you in with an irresistible magnetism.

I took a moment to check out the man's details on my phone.

Jimin Park.
Kim Taehyung.
I'll spill the beans in the cafeteria later.

I switched off my phone, staring at the black screen, then glanced at Jungkook. He had that deer-in-the-headlights look, as if he was caught red-handed.

"You know who Kim Taehyung is, right?" I asked, but he just sipped his coffee at a torturously slow pace.

"Wait, Kim Taehyung?! Y/n, that's the young CEO and heir of Kim Groups," Hana chimed in, giggling like she aced a tough question.

I turned my gaze back to Jungkook, raising an eyebrow, demanding the tea to be spilled.

"Alright, fine! Yeah, I know him. We've been good friends for a while," Jungkook confessed, placing his coffee cup on the table, his hands raised in surrender.

"You never told us," Hana mockingly voiced her faux-offense.

"You never asked," Jungkook shrugged, playing it cool.

Jimin strolled into the cafeteria like he was carrying the weight of the entire universe on his shoulders

Jimin strolled into the cafeteria like he was carrying the weight of the entire universe on his shoulders. He flopped down next to me and shamelessly snatched my coffee, taking a huge sip.

"Well, if you leave too, I might as well just drop dead," Jimin moaned, wiping his face with his hands.

"What do you mean, 'when I leave'?" I asked, utterly bewildered.