"I didn't even notice you Hinata-chan!" He admitted. "And yeah I'm fine."

She shakily nodded and pushed her paper towards him, "Y-You can copy... if you want..."

Naruto's eyes widened and he quickly looked around him, people were using mirrors to cheat, Sasuke was using the Sharingan, Sakura used her own knowledge, Shino was using bugs, Kiba used Akamaru, Ino used her mind transfer jutsu. Everyone was using these means to pass, but Hinata was sacrificing the possibility of getting caught and helping him.

Naruto shook his head, "No, I know the answers. Thanks anyway." He whispered and turned his head to the paper.

'Tell me, Gaara.'

'Okay, try and keep up with my words, Mr Nine.'

After Gaara told Naruto and Fuu the answers, he made eye contact with Sakura and Sasuke and nodded, they sighed in relief, knowing that Naruto will not mess up. Thankfully.

There was still time left, so Naruto just glanced around him. 'I still don't see how Kiba and Akamaru are not getting disqualified. I mean, it's obvious how they are cheating. Akamaru is barking so loudly.' He then glanced at Ino. 'I have to admit, the Yamanaka clan jutsu would be good in a fight or interrogation, hopefully Ino never goes into my mind and finds Kyuubi.

The blonde Jinchuuriki sighed, thinking about the plan that involved himself, Fuu and Gaara. 'Hopefully nothing will go wrong.'

"Listen up! Now it's time for the tenth question!" Ibiki Morino, the Head Interrogator, who was also their first proctor, yelled.

Naruto sighed and studied Ibiki wordlessly, the test couldn't have just been a way to cheat surely, the Head Interrogator must have something up his sleeve, an Ace so to say. The Chuunin that were catching out the bad cheaters must have been somewhat of a warm up, something to weed out the weak ones, like before the test, the Genjutsu that Kotetsu and Izumo were conducting. Naruto narrowed his eyes as Ibiki caught his gaze, they held eye contact for a couple of seconds before Ibiki smirked.

Naruto then knew, 'He's planning something.'

"So brats, the last and final question. It's pretty simple." Ibiki spoke with a slight smirk.

There was silence in the room until Kiba spoke up, "Then tell us already!"

Sasuke's eyes glinted, "There is a catch, isn't there?"

Ibiki nodded, "Yes, there is. If you fail this final question, you can never take the Chuunin exams ever again."

Eyes widened as they all realised that they would mean.

"Meaning, you will stay a Genin for the rest of your Ninja career." He added wryly, as if it wasn't a big deal. Many people started shouting by this time, confused and angry, not understanding the logic.

"Well there are many Genin that are repeating the test here! How does that make sense?!" Kankurou slammed his fist on the table.

"Well you guys have bad luck, because last year I wasn't the proctor, but now I am, and I make the rules." Ibiki told him.

Sakura stared at the proctor until a gear in her brain started turning. Her eyes widened when she realised that they could stay as Genins if they answered the tenth question wrong.

"Anyone who wants to leave now and take the test next year can leave now." Ibiki opened the door and stared over the audience of Genins who were in fear of him.

"Sorry guys, I ain't taking the chance." A nameless Genin from Kirigakure stood up and left the room. His teammates stood up and huffed, walking out.