Chapterthirtynine.

I was driving down the streets recklessly with tears streaming down my face.

I can't believe I fell for all his bull shit, what was I thinking?

Anger was pouring over me, the thought of getting him in trouble for screwing me over came to my mind, it was an idea but not a plan.

To tell authority about Shane trying to fuck me; a minor. And telling them about Shane actually fucking Amanda whom is also a minor.

But while all this anger and sadness was occurring, I also knew in my shattered heart that I could never hurt him the way he had hurt me.

I could never and would never ever let any one hurt him, I could never and would never ever fuck some random guy while he is dying in the hospital half unconscious but still wondering where I am and wondering why I am not there with him. I could never and would never ever do either of them things to Shane.

But how come? He had done them to me, but that was it..I had a heart, and I now knew what it felt like to have that heart broken and I would never cause a broken heart for him, I wouldn't want him in the pain I am in.

I was driving no where, I didn't know these streets so I was just driving hoping I was going somewhere.

I pulled the jeep over, I was now sitting in a random gas station parking lot.

I looked through my bag and found something; perfect.

I found the tattoo card the one guy had given me from hot topic. This may be just what I need to be able to find myself and become more new.

Paul, fuck you, fuck yes tattoos and piercings.

I got out of the jeep and went inside the gas station. There Behind the counter was a pregnant lady.

"Hey sweetheart, can I help you?" She smiled.

"Actually, yeah. I need directions." I looked at her lost.

"Where too?" She squinted her eyes and looked at the card I slid over to her.

"That's actually right down the street. Just go straight, pass the first stop light then take yourself a left then it should be on the corner." She smiled.

"Oh thank you so much." I replied and smiled back to her, I'm glad the directions weren't very complex.

I got back in Vince's grandpas jeep and followed the simple directions.

I passed the first stoplights then went left and there on the corner I saw a sign "Fuck You, Fuck Yes Tattoos and Piercings"

That's the place.

I turned into the parking lot, and sat in the jeep for a moment.

What tattoo did I even want?

Well I really like sugar skulls, but they are so common and typical.

I thought about something that would represent things that I am going through right now, soup cans. A Campbell soup can. That's the perfect Idea I thought to myself.

But where? Not anywhere to flashy, something that can be hidden. How about my side right on my ribs!

I looked at my parents credit card, I could also get a piercing. But did I really want to go that far?

What are some cool piercings?

Eh, I'll think about it while getting my tattoo.

I walked into the tattoo shop. They stared.

"Hey, is Paul here?" I asked the girl behind the counter.

She had bright purple hair, gauges, tattoos everywhere and very defined cheekbones with almost black piercing eyes.