Chapterthirtythree.

"Hey guys." Vince smiled.

He opened the door enough for us to be "Welcomed" inside.

I looked over and saw Mary. She looked perfectly fine.

She had some goofy alien like thingy on her head though.

I gave her a confused look.

She turned her head to where I was now in her veiw.

She smiled her beautiful big smile.

She ran over to me and gave me a light hug.

She then went and did the same to Austin, and David. But the hug she gave to Sean was different.

It was longer and tighter.

Um..did I miss something?

I immediately got jealous.

MARYS POV. (:

Vince had just picked me up from the hospital, thank god.

"Thanks babe." I said as we got into his car.

"Anytime, I didnt want to keep you in there to long. You'd get fat off all the stupid peanut butter snadwhichs they were giving you." He laughed.

That was true, I probably had about a thousand peanut butter snadwhiches when I was there, thank god im not locked in there any more.

"So what do we do now?" I asked.

"Well, how about we go out to eat." He suggested.

"I love eating." I smiled toward him.

"Don't we all, It's sad." He laughed.

It was pretty sad to be honest, I looked down toward my stomach and noticed I had a small roll of belly fat forming, probably from all that peanut butter.

I didn't pay much thought to it.

"So where do you want to eat?" He asked.

"Um, well what's around here?" I questioned looking out the window.

the location looked unfamilar.

"We have a Burger King, Sonic, Steak 'n Shake, and a Wendy's." He stated.

"Hmmmm, Steak n' Shake sounds good to me. What about you?" I asked.

"Sounds great." He smiled.

As I looked out of the window I got to thinking about the "inncident" It gave me chills.

I took a deep breath, which some what hurt my still damaged ribs.

But for the most part I was much better.

When I was in the hospital I forgot to mention that I had some visitors.

Austin, Sean, David, Vince, but no Shane.

I didn't understand his feelings towards me, and at the same time I didnt understand my feelings for him.

I mean, I reallllly like him. but so much has happened and it was tearing us both apart.

He didn't even visit me in the hospital...I mean I guess saving me was more than I could ask for but no visit hoping I was getting better.

I'm just not sure anymore. I have been texting Sean a lot lately and he made it clear he had feelings for me and that he didn't like Shane and I together.

I didn't like him talking to me like that about Shane, He kept telling me that Shane was very protective over me and obsessed...he said not the cute obsessed the creepy type...