"One day, Jeon Jungkook," I said, not letting go of his finger, "I will break you just like you've broken me."

And with that I walked off, not being able to take any more of this.

-

"Noona," Joochan mumbled, doe eyes suddenly wide.

"Hmm?" I snapped out of my daydreams.

"You're crying," he mumbled, reaching up to my face to wipe the tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I cursed under my breath and turned around to wipe them away.

"Do you not want to meet those people? Is that why you're crying?" he asked, trying to see my face.

I turned towards him again, smiling softly. "No," I checked my phone, eyes widening when realizing it was 7pm already. "Listen Joochan, we should go downstairs."

"I don't want to. I don't want to see those people. I don't know them," he grumbled.

"You know Jungkook and Jimin-hyung. I'll introduce you to the others. You might be scared but I can help you."

"Are you scared of things too?"

This kid will be the death of me. 

"Yes," I said truthfully, taking his hand in mine.

"One more thing. Don't talk to Jeongguk-hyung."

I froze and turned around in shock, bending down to his level, "Why?"

"Joochan doesn't want to share noona," he murmured, hiding his pink cheeks.

I grinned and took his hand in mine, taking us both downstairs.

-

Mrs Jeon flashed a small smile at me, seeing Joochan and Mina, Hoseok's younger sister, chatting away.

I turned back to the conversation, smiling at how Hoseok and Jimin got on together so well. Hearing my phone vibrate, I excused myself from the conversation.

hay-hay: yo

hay-hay: is everything going okay there

me: i guess

hay-hay: give me the deets

me: well jungkook has a brother i didn't know about

hay-hay: oh wow

me: there's too many hot people here ugh

hay-hay: but i'm not there? ;)

me: hayeon?

hay-hay: yo

me: shut up

hay-hay: awh:(

hay-hay: call me pls things are dry here

me: wait up

-

Chuckling at Hayeon's witty charisma, I looked up to see Jungkook staring intensely at the two, and in a few seconds his eyes landed on me, and smirked. Not normally though...he looked pissed, jaw clenched and eyes visibly darkening. I suddenly started drowning out the conversation, the children playing and the parents chatting amiably away.

A world where it was only me and him.

Amidst the intense glaring and strange thoughts, I felt a sudden urge to stick my tongue at him...and I did it.