"The pleasure is mine," I returned.

A loud crying caused everyone to turn their heads.

  A young boy, who looked around 3 was struggling in Mrs Jeon's arms. The sight made me smile, it had been a while since I had seen children. I walked towards her as the child carried on screaming.

"EOMMA! I DON'T WANT TO MEET THEM-"

As I approached them, I was suddenly struck with confusion. A young boy...in Mrs Jeon's arms?...his features also looked very familiar...wait, when did this happen?

Seeing my confusion, Mrs Jeon smiled. "[Y/N], meet Joochan, Jungkook's younger brother," She worriedly glanced down towards the now quiet boy, curiously staring at me, "he's a bit...loud."

"I can take care of him if you want?" I offered, reaching out for his hand. To my surprise Joochan took it straight away.

A look of relief was plastered on to her face. "Thankyou so much, please tell me straight away if he causes any trouble." She then turned to Joochan. "Joo, go show [Y/N]-noona your room, okay?"

-

Joochan nodded and started leading me upstairs. He carefully tugged my hand, "sit."

I listened and sat down with him as he started showing me his toys. After a while, he finally spoke. Tilting his head to the side, causing the familiar brown locks to become messy, he asked with curiosity, "[Y/N]-noona?"

I hummed with a smile, sweeping his bangs back to place. "How old are you?"

I laughed at his outright question before answering, "21."

"Oh, same as Jeongguk-hyung," he smiled.  All of a sudden his smile fell and was replaced with a very serious look, one which I had recently been seeing.

I gulped. Should I be scared?

He suddenly leaned forward and whispered worriedly, "please don't tell eomma I asked that."

I raised an eyebrow in amusement, "Why?"

"Eomma says I'm not allowed to ask a lady how old they are," he blushed shyly, and I resisted the urge to hug him.

"I won't Joochan," I whispered back.

"Pinkie promise?" he asked, holding out his pinkie.

I nodded and joined my pinkie with his.

-

I froze in shock, slowly turning my head from the piano to meet his eyes. "What?"

"It's only for a while...I really need to leave."

I could already feel my body trembling. Just 2 weeks ago I received the news of my parents' passing. I couldn't afford to lose Jungkook now. I slowly walked towards the stone he was sitting on.

"No. No. No," I whispered over and over again, trying to take control of my emotions.

"I really need to, this is for you [Y/N]," he whispered softly, holding my hand tightly. "I'll be back I promise."

"Don't leave, please," I averted my eyes towards the river, already feeling the tears welling up.

Silence.

"No more tears. Pinkie promise?" He held out his pinkie and joined it with mine.

I looked away from the river and met his eyes with my own, pained ones. I could feel my blood and body boiling.