Night9 (Idk if I'm doing it right lol)

It's almost dinner time and he still didn't wake up.

What if... What if-

"Nari..." Lisa whispered, pointing at somewhere.

Nari followed at where she was pointing and it was Jimin already wide awake, looking at her, smiling.

"Morning" Jimin barely speaks. Just looking at it makes her wanna cry. His pale lips, very white skin, his dull and lighted face.

Just one more day and he will be gone now.

I'm not ready..

Nari went closer to him and held his hand, his cold and pale hand.

"J-jimin.." Saying his name also makes her wanna cry.

She can't talk further anymore.

"Nar-nar, what's wrong?" Jimin frowned and caressed from her head to her cheeks.

"You okay?" Jimin worriedly asked.

"Y-yeah. D-dinner then sleep" She quickly wipes the tear on her face which it appeared out of nowhere then walks out to the room.

She realized that she'll be so weak without him.

~~

9:30 pm...

Should I.. sleep here?

Lisa already went home. Nari is the only one who is in Jimin's room.

The nurse came and he was trying to wake Jimin up.

Nari helped him out and the nurse thanked her.

After that, Jimin went back to sleep and the nurse was about to go out, but he stopped.

He looks at me then said, "Can we talk, miss?"

Nari nodded and went outside with him.

They were walking through the quiet hallway, side by side.

She was thinking that he's going to tell me about Jimin's health but he was taking a bit too long to start the conversation.

"So.. About the patient.."

"Yea?" Nari looks at him, gathering all the attention from her.

"Let's sit first" They seated at the bench from the hallway.

"So?" Nari asks impatiently.

Before he could answer, he looks at her with pitiful eyes.

"Are you gonna be fine tomorrow?"

"What do you mean?" She furrowed both of her eyebrows.

"He's gonna die tomorrow. I heard that you're his friend and you're the only one he has"

"Yeah, that's true" But how did he know?

"I also had a friend who got cancer. I liked her but I always thought that she only saw me as a friend. I confessed to her before she dies and she.. shockingly liked me too. She was about to say something next until.. Her heartbeat stopped" the nurse look down and continue talking.

"We were in Highschool at that time. After her death, I had a dream or an ambition to become a doctor someday. Healing people. That's what she always wanted to do. And I will grant her wish with that. But I failed. I failed to heal your friend. A friend that was almost same as mine. I'm very sorry" When he talks further, his voice was getting softer. Until I knew that he was crying quietly.

Nari patted him on the back and showed sympathy to him.

At least his friend liked him back.

What about mine?

After a few minutes, he stands up and offers a hand. "It's nice to meet you. I'm sorry that we have to meet through my sad story and your friend" He frowns with a painful smile. Nari smiled back and shook his hand. He pulls her up after the brief shake and lets it go. "It's fine. I'm actually glad that we've met through our similarity" She replied. He took a while to say something because he was quite amused by her answer. "You got a point" He mumbled, nodding at me. I laughed and waved, walking away, until he stopped me with a "wait!"

I turned around and he was walking closer to me, and said "Your name, miss?"

"Oh, right. Nari"

"Okay, I'm-"

~~

She slowly and quietly steps inside Jimin's room. 

He was already sleeping.

She went closer to him to give him something that she has never done before.

"I'm not sure if I could tell you tomorrow so I decided to tell you now and my bucket list will be fulfilled and completed" she muttered half of her breath.

"It was my most wanted thing to do,

my number one,

my first kiss to be stolen by you" she leaned in as she closed her eyes.

Then she finally feels his lips.

As expected,

it was cold

just like his heart, only gets warm when it comes to Lisa.

Nari pulled away, doesn't want to make his face wet because of her unbearable tears.

She went to the bathroom, bawling.

Little did she know that Jimin opens his eyes when she closes the door. He parted his lips as he remembers what happened a while ago. He was happy, grinning that his first kiss was stolen by her too, but it went down when he realized that he's going to die tomorrow.

M-my last day..

He frowned and cried to sleep.

"I love you, Nari. I'll miss you too"