Sometimes I think people forget how crazy our lives are, Sweet Pea and I don't have time to fake love each other. We have worked our way up and evolved ourselves into a "beautiful young" couple as people call us.

Our lives are dangerous and we don't have time to stuff each other over. We're the Serpent Prince and Princess, we're big targets.

Sweet Pea and I have always had a close bond. We've been friends ever since we were born. He's my rock and one of the only people in my life who truly knows the real me. My happy me and my anxiety me.

He helps me and supports me like his life depends on it. Everything he does is for me.

Veronica finished up whatever she was doing and we went downstairs for breakfast. They had a whole assortment of pastries. What happened to toast or cereal?

I ate a blue berry muffin which was devine. All the food looked amazing, I guess this is what North Sider life is like.

After breakfast we cleaned Veronica's room up a little as it looked like a candy shop exploded in her room.

We managed to clean up the mess and we decided to head to school.

We arrive at school and we head towards the student lounge. I saw Sweet Pea there and I ran into his arms. He laughs and hugs me tighter.

Sweet Pea: hey Princess. He says while placing a kiss on my lips.
Betty: I missed you. I say while placing another kiss on his lips.

Sweet Pea was about to say something but Fangs interrupted him.

Fangs: okay enough of this. Veronica told me you met the new kid. Give me all details now. He says with a squeal.

Betty: okay well his name is Chad. Hot, has abs, seems nice. I say and Sweet Pea's grip around me tightens.
Sweet Pea: hot? He says while raising his eyebrow.
Betty: your like a completely different level of hot. I say with a grin, he laughs and began placing kisses all over my face.

Fangs: okay usually I would love all of this lovey dovey shit but get back on track. Straight or gay? He asked.
Betty: straight. Fangs groans loudly. We all laugh.

After we calm down I noticed Chad approach me.

Chad: hey Betty. He says with a smile.
Betty: hey Chad.

I introduced him to all my friends then Veronica and I began showing him around our terrible school.

Betty: have no expectations here, everything is trash. We don't have internet, the toilets don't have doors, the teachers aren't qualified and there is really nothing great about this school. He laughs.
Chad: well it sounds like you like this school. He says sarcastically. Both Veronica and I laugh.
Betty: there's nothing to like but friends. I say with a smile. He nods his head.

We were walking back to where we started when Chad stopped and looked into my eyes.

Chad: you're really pretty. He says with a sense of roughness in his voice
Betty: thank you but I have a boyfriend. I say while trying to continue walking but he grips onto my wrist.

By now Veronica was confused by what was going on and this Chad guy was definitely trying to test me.

Chad: trust me Betty I am much stronger then you, you're just a weak slut. Got it. He growls at me.

It was now my turn to show him who I really was. I grab both his wrists with one hand and I push him to the ground. He instantly falls. I let go of his hands and have my foot stood sternly on his back. I lean down so now he could see me.