Chapter 9: The Dinner Party (continued)...

Jax's POV

So I think she like my gift, considering I was the only one who remembered it was her birthday and baked her a cake myself, 'I know, pretty impressive, right', anyway, and that keychain, well I hope sooner or later we become friends. I don't know what she thinks about me, but I do know that she's the Key to my Heart, and that's the truth. Hopefully one day she'll realize that. 

Anyway, after the gifts, we decided to eat dinner. There was some really nice food on the table, I think it was called something like Biryani, yeah that, it was delicious...

 There was some really nice food on the table, I think it was called something like Biryani, yeah that, it was delicious

**************** Dinner *******************

It's time to play Truth or Dare... Advanced Level......

  **************** Start of Game *******************  

"Ok guys, huddle up or cuddle up, sit in a circle, we're gonna play Truth or Dare Advanced and Never Have I Ever, okay?" came the sudden voice of Jet and Ash.

We all grouped together, boys on one side, me on the end, right next to Maya and the girls around next to her.

"Ok", said Lucca, "Now what? Let's start, 3, 2, 1, go!"

"Truth or Dare", all of us sang.

"Ohhhhhh Sofia and Jet", everyone exclaimed.

"Truth or Dare guys, truth or dare", Alina asked sitting up.

"Truth", Jet said while "Dare", Sofia said jumping up and pouting at Jet.

Awwww, I reckon they'd look good together, as 'close friends' or 'BFF's'.

" Ok, Dare", said Jet in defeat.

Everyone thought for a wicked Dare for both of them, how about they have to kiss each other somewhere, yeah, it's advanced for a reason.

I whispered into Maya's ear, "Don't you think they look cute together?" She shoved my face away from her sighed, then said, "got any dares in that weird mind of yours, Jax Marshall?"

  "Ok I got one advanced dare for the two of you", I said.  

"Ok, fire away", Jet said.

"So both of you have to give each other a gentle kiss somewhere, whether that being their hand, or cheeks, the forehead, or the foot, anything....  so guys, do it!" I exclaimed.

They both looked at each other and back at me as if I had gone crazy, but lucky for you, I know all my brother's secrets and this particular one, Jet would thank me for afterwards.

"Ok, guys, I'll go first, eyes closed Jetty-Boy", Sofia said calmly. Sofia leaned toward Jet's palms and gave him a soft and gentle kiss. I could see Jet smile full on. Cute.

"Awwww", everyone said.

"Ok, bucker up Sofia, eyes closed princess", Jet told Sofia as she closed her eyes. Jet leaned close to Sofia, and instead of giving her a kiss anywhere, he went straight for the gold, her lips. He places a gentle kiss straight on her lips, causing everyone to gasp including Sofia.