Chapter 8

Miley's POV

Tonight were the VMA's so I needed to get ready. I looked in my closet for something to wear on the red carpet. Nothing. I actually wanted to go shopping. But I couldn't go alone. I called some of my friends but they were busy. Then I called Justin.

"Hello?"

"Hey Justin, can you come over?"

No answer for a few minutes

"JUSTIIN!"

"What?"

"Pleaase come."

"Why?"

"Just come over here."

"I'm standing outside."

"What?" I opened the door. And there he was standing. With his phone in his hand.

"Wow that's fast."

"I know right."

Then we realized that we were still talking to the phone. We laughed and hung up.

"So why am I here?"

"You asked if you can come over to my house."

"No I didn't. You asked me."

"Ugh Justin don't lie please."

"Bu-" "You need to help me."

"With?"

"Tonight. We are going shopping."

"No way."

"You need to come."

"But boys don't shop."

"Then you're going to be a girl now."

"No wtf and I'm too tired to shop."

"Fine, go sleep an hour in my bed. After that we'll go."

"Thanks." He went upstairs.

I didn't want to go shopping alone. Then I had an idea. Justin can't be mad at me if I do this hehe. I went to my room and saw Justin sleeping. Sorry Justin.

Justin's POV

I woke up. Miley's bed felt good. I looked at my wristwatch to look what time it is. 2 PM. But wait. There's something different. My wristwatch is pink. How is that possible? I stood up and felt something short and skinny. I looked down at my pants, but instead of seeing my pants I saw skinny jeans. Whaaaatt? I looked in the mirror and I saw myself with long blonde hair in a white top, and mini skinny jeans with white heels. But how? Ofcourse Miley. I looked for Miley in her big house and I saw her watching tv in her living room. "Oh hey June. Wanna go shopping?" she said trying to hold back her laugh. June? Shopping? Ohh I get it. "How did you do this?" She stood up from her couch and walked over to me. "You know that I was Hannah Montana?" I nodded. "And yeah, I have still a emergency pack for when Miley needs to turn into Hannah Montana. So I used that to make you a girl named June. Wait." She looked around and grabbed two balls. "Put these in your bra." "My bra?" "Yeah come on June." I put those things in my bra and I laughed. "You failed at one thing Cyrus. My legs and arms are hairy. Girls don't have hairy body's." Miley smirked. Oh shit.

I looked down and my arms and legs. They were clean. "Fuuuckk youuu. Now I'm not a real man anymore." I looked ridiculous. "You have never been a real man. Come on we need to go." Miley grabbed my hand, we stepped in the car and Miley drove us to the shopping centre. When we arrived we went to the closest dressing store. "How's this one?" "Casual." I said. After ten minutes in that store we couldn't find something. We went to 7 different stores. Jeez I'm tired. "I'm hungry." "You're always hungry Miley." "Let's eat at that restaurant." She pointed to McDonalds. We went there and we sat at a table. Miley ordered the food and talked to the man who worked there. He looked pretty excited. She ended up saying "We will have two Big Mac menu's then." She turned over to me. "I got a discount for us hehe." "Isn't a Big mac menu too much food? I need to look out for my body ya know." "Don't worry, your body is fucking hot." She blurted out. She was blushing. "Uhh, I- I mean that it's fine. You're lucky that you aren't too much fat." I laughed. She thinks my body is fucking hot hehe. "And besides, if I'm hungry, then you are starving." "How do you know?" "It's obvious, like I said, you're fat. And fat, hot guys always want to eat." "I'm not fat. Wait, you just said again that I'm hot." She looked at me with big eyes and she looked like she wanted to slap herself. "No I didn't say that." "Yes you did." "How do you know that?" "I have ears." "And I have a mouth, I know exactly what I say." "But why are you looking at me with big eyes then?" "I was surprised that you can walk in heels." "Oh yes, I acted always like a girl when I was 15 an-" I realized I told her my secret. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.". Good job June. Uh I mean Justin.