Chapter 6

Liam. That's fucking Liam. My fucking fiance. I accidentally let my towel fall when I saw him with that other slut and the fucking paparazzi takes photo's of me and Liam. Only of me because I'm naked. I didn't care because I was just so shocked. Liam and I were done. For good. I wanted to die. Life sucks. Liam stands up and puts his clothes on, while that slut is smirking at me. I went quickly to my room and I locked the door. I put some clothes on and pack everything. I hear Liam shouting. He screwed it. That fucking boy who I love fucking cheated on me. I called somebody to send my private jet to here. I'm running as hard as I can to leave this hotel and Liam is coming after me. He can't run as fast as I can because he injured his foot but that was good for me. I step in a taxi and I'm driving to my private jet. The tears don't stop. I left without paying the taxi driver. Flashlights went on. I hear everyone shout and ask questions. They are annoying me so much. Just then one sentence catches my ear. "It's your fault Miley." What the fuck!? I look at the man who said that and I punch him right in the face. I really don't care about the media right now.

I stuck my middle finger up to all of the paparazzi and I went in the jet.

I only wanted one thing.

When I arrived at LA I went to Justin's house.

Justin's POV

I was home watching news on my tv. I called Miley like a hundred times but she doesn't pick up. I saw on Twitter that Liam kissed another girl and I wanted to warn her about him. And I just watched Miley being naked and seeing Liam on bed with that girl who's face was blurry. But there is something else I wanted to talk about with her. That one in the park. Someone did calyure a photo. Of Miley almost kissing me.

I heard knocking on the door. I opened it to see Miley on the door looking angry. "Hey Miley. I wanted to talk with you about a coupl-" She broke me off and she pushed me to a wall. Before I knew what was happening I felt her lips on mine. I pushed her away to say that this is wrong. When I was about to speak she cuts me off. Again. "Shh, please don't talk Justin." And her lips were again on mine. I felt her tongue coming in my mouth and she started to kiss me rougher. But it wasn't real. The kiss felt fake. I thought about why she would kiss me but then I realized it. When she almost pulled my shirt over my head but when she did that angry filled up in my body. I pushed her away. Maybe too hard because she fell on the ground but I didn't care about that. She looked at me and I looked in her eyes angrily. I saw sadness , anger and confusion. I felt bad for her though. But she couldn't do it this way. "What the hell are you doing?! I know you're angry at Liam but you can't do this. You don't love me, you just use me. I'm not somebody that only likes kissing and all that without loving that person. But you are. You can't forget all your pain with just kissing me. You will never forget about Liam. This is the third time that you wanted to kiss me, with no reason. I can't believe you Miley." I shouted. Then she was bursting out of tears. I can't watch her like this. Good job Justin. I came over to her and hugged her. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that." She stopped crying and looked at me disgusted. "No you're right Justin. I'm a slut, thanks for letting me see that." she said and then she left. I came after her and I was running over the big road. When I was by Miley she pushed me back and I fell. On the middle of the road. Fuck. The next thing I knew was that I had pain in my whole body. My head was hurting alot. I can't believe she did this...

Miley's POV

Just when I pushed Justin I heard a car coming. Holy shit. I rushed over to Justin. I couldn't get him off the road because his foot was stuck in a thing with glass. I don't know what but I already knew he couldn't escape. I'm going to regret this. But well, everything for my stupid friend who I fucking love.

Justin's POV

*By Justin in the hospital.*

I don't know what happened. The only thing I remember is that Miley pushed me very hard on the road and I fell. I had a blackout because I felt something sharp on my foot. The doctor said that it was a hole full of glass. What the fuck? That's pretty dangerous because it was on the middle of a road. The doctor also said that I was lucky. He didn't say why though. Why was I lucky? If Miley didn't push me I could say something to Miley. I bet she feels guilty now. Wait, where's Miley actually? Is she so mad at me that she didn't visit me? I grabbed my iPhone and went on Twitter. I saw #GetWellSoonMiley trending. Huh? I looked at the news and I read this:

Miley Cyrus and friend car accident

The singer Miley Cyrus and her friend Justin Bieber had a car accident yesterday. Sources say that Miley and Justin had a fight on the street. The singer pushed her friend and he fell on the road. Miley tried to help him away because a car was coming fast to Justin. His foot was stuck and he couldn't escape. Miley hugged Justin tightly before the accident to save him. At this moment they are both in the hospital. The doctors say that Justin can leave the hospital soon but Miley is suffering Memory Loss. We hope the best for them.

Oh shit. This was all my fault. Miley saved me... Why would she do that? Then I realized that she is suffering memory loss. No this couldn't be happening. I stood up because I felt good enough and went to a doctor. "Can you please tell me the room number of Miley Cyrus?" I asked him. "Uhh Miley Cyrus... Number 216. She remembers everything but she blocks one thing. So there's is one thing she doesn't want to remember because she thinks probably that that one will ruin her life. We only don't know what." "Ok thanks doctor." I said with a worried face. I guess she doesn't want to remember Liam. Yeah that could it be, because he ruined her. I went to her room and went in. There were flowers and carts everywhere. I looked at Miley but she was sleeping peacefully. How could someone be so goodlooking every single time. I looked at the cards. The most are from her Smilers. I smiled, they really care about her. But wait, what will she say to me when she wakes up? I think she's still mad at me. I sat down next to her and I looked at her face. She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I think I really love her. I kissed her. I love her kisses. But then she wakes up. Oh no. She looked at me with big eyes. She was scared, huh? Why scared?

Miley's POV

I was sleeping, but then I felt something soft on my lips. It felt good though. I opened my eyes and I saw a goodlooking boy kissing me. I looked at him weird because I was scared and shocked. I finally spoke. "Who the fuck are you and why are you kissing me?" He looked at me like his heart broke down. Maybe he is a crazy fan. Damn he is hot. I wouldn't mind if he kissed me again.

Justin's POV

My heart broke when she asked "Who are you?" Wait she doesn't remember me? But the doctor said she remembered everything. Only not the one of who she thinks that one will ruin her life... Oh no. No this couldn't be true. Am I that one?...

~

Thanks for reading this new chapter. I know that everything is going too fast but I have ideas for this story, hope you guys liked it. I think I'll do a new update every day. And I'm going to make an instagram account for this story so you guys will see what it looks like in the story.