Chapter 19

Justin's POV

It felt like Miley was having a conversation with herself in her head. Because her eyes and eyebrows were moving all around. It was like ''Yeah I should do that, no better not.'' But who am I to know what she's thinking? The crew put on random music again and we all danced. It was so fun. Until there came a slow dance song on. 'Change this shit.' one said. 'I can't, it's Spotify and I can't skip' 'Dude, you no premium?' 'Everyone, time to slow dance.' another said. They all danced slow together, boy with girl. The shitty thing is, everyone was so fast that me and Miley didn't even had a chance to choose a partner. Well, it's not shitty. I'd like to dance with Miley, only I must watch out that I don't fall in love with her again. The closer I get to her, the harder it gets. I looked at Miley and she smiled and got closer. I pulled her more closer to me and placed my hands on her waist. Hers were on mine shoulders. Her blue shiny eyes were distracting. I tried to look away but I couldn't. Okay wait Justin. You can't do this. The thought of making Miley's life more miserable has ensured that I looked away. To not catch them again, I looked down to our feet, slowly rocking. Her legs.. That didn't help either. I let my head rest on her right shoulder. This time, her smell filled up in my nose. Shit. I have no way out. So I pulled back and walked out of the studio to catch up on some breathing. I sat down on the bench.

A few seconds later Miley came outside too. She looked around, saw me and walked quickly to me. 'What the fuck Justin? Did my breath smell bad? Oh shit, I'm sorry.' 'No, it wasn't your breath. I just, needed some fresh air.' 'Oh okay then.' She sat down next to me and sighed. 'Justin?' 'Yeah?' 'Can I have a girl talk with you?' 'And that is..?' 'You know, just girl talk.' 'Look, if it's about how hot some boys are, I'm out.' She chuckled. 'No, don't worry. Just a little talk about life, problems and all that shit.' 'Well, don't call it girl talk then. Boys can talk problems too.' 'No, they can't.' 'Okay, then call it Justin talk.' 'Justin talk. Really?' She laughed. 'What you wanna talk about?' 'Terry.' 'Go on.' 'I really don't know what to do Justin. I really love Terry, but after all of this.. I mean, we started going apart since..' 'Since I showed up again.' 'I'm sorry..' 'No, you're right. But go on.' 'I don't wanna break up. I don't want to lose all the boys who I love. That's bullshit. And I know Terry. He won't come back to me until I apologize.' 'Why should you apologize? He's the one calling you a whore.' 'I know but-' 'No, you're not gonna apologize.' 'Damn Justin, this is a talk where you must listen to me.' 'Do you want my opinion or not?' 'Dude, you're giving me orders, not opinions.' 'Okay I'm sorry. Please go on.' 'Terry always thinks he's right. So he won't ever apologize to me. And if I don't give him a simple sorry, I will never get him back. And I don't want that. I mean, he's the best boyfriend I've ever had.' At first, I thought she just said that Terry was better than I was, but then I realized I never was her boyfriend. Maybe, if I wasn't afraid of Selena, we would be still together. Imagine how nice that would be. 'If you love him, you should apologize then. It's so simple.' 'No it isn't. Because I'm not sure if that's a good idea.' I sighed. 'Why not? You want Terry back right?' 'Yeah, I want the old Terry. This one is scary and dangerous.' 'I will kick him in his ass, then we'll see if he's dangerous.' She laughed. 'You want him back, but does he want you back?' 'I don't know.' 'I have an idea. I'll talk with Terry and make sure he won't say no. You decide if you want to continue with him.' 'Thanks Justin.' 'For?' 'The girl talk. You're pretty good at this.' 'Are we done then?' I asked relieved. 'Oh wait, I forgot a very important part. You see that boy over there? He's so hot right?' 'Yes o my god. I'm sure he has a hot sixpack too.' I said with a girly voice. Miley smiled. 'Damn Justin. Since you're back, I got really happy again.' I frowned. 'And Terry then?' 'We didn't do anything fun actually.' 'I thought you guys had a lot fun.' Miley laughed. 'Oh yeah we had, if you mean that kinda fun. And you?' 'What?' 'Did you have that kind of fun?' 'Yeah, we did make out while I was kidnapped. It was soo intense and filled with love and I'd like to do that once again, while I'm tied up to the chair.' I said with a sarcastic tone in my voice and Miley laughed again. So cute. Shit Justin. Don't think of how cute she is. This is how you fell in love with her at first. Slowly. Look, she still wants Terry and you can't ruin that. 'Hey Justin, are you okay?' Miley asked a bit worried. 'Yes. Why?' 'I don't know, you looked so off your mind. And I can see that you're not in a good mood anymore. Why?' 'Oh I don't know. I miss my family a bit.' I lied. 'I have a perfect idea to help you. I'm gonna try to make you happy. Because friends make eachother always happy, remember?' 'Do I have to turn into June then?' 'No, you're lucky. So, what can I do for the king, Justin Bieber?' 'You make something up.' 'Okay then. I'll choose.'

We arrived at the bowling center nearby. Damn, she sure knows how to make people happy. We picked out a bowling alley and bowled. Miley was pretty bad at it so I helped her. I stood behind her and grabbed her arm. The bowling ball was in her hand. 'Justin, I know that you wanna stay close to me, but so close?' 'Miley, I'm sorry but I'm trying to make you a better bowler.' 'What do you mean? I'm already perfect at this.' 'Yeah sure. You didn't even hit a strike.' 'Yes I did, but.. you didn't see it. Yeah you was too busy looking at that girl over there.' I looked around. 'Did you already see that no one is in here?' 'Uhh, the people who work here are here.' 'They're probably around the 30.' 'You have a thing for older people. Like Selena.' 'Miley. Selena is one year older than I am.' 'Pff okay I have nothing to say anymore. Teach me how to bowl.' 'With pleasure. Welcome at Justin's bo-' 'Shut up and start.' 'Well thanks Miley. Okay, first, pick a ball.' 'I already have one.' 'This one is too heavy for you.' 'But I use this one always. Maybe that's the reason why my arm hurts everytime after the bowling.' I grabbed a nice pink bowling ball for Miley and gave it to her. She gave it a try and just threw the ball on the lane, instead of rolling. I chuckled. 'Don't laugh okay? Everybody makes mistakes.' 'Everybody has those days.' 'You know the song? Did you watch Hannah Montana?' 'Well, my little sister did.' Miley smiled. 'That's cute.' 'Okay, let's go on.' I handed her an other ball. 'Don't stretch your arm too much. And just stand steady. Don't roll along with the ball.' 'Wait, what do you mean with stand steady? I already stand steady.' 'No, I mean steady and in the bowlers position.' 'What the fuck is a bowlers position? Can you help me a bit.' 'Sure.' I stood close behind her and grabbed her arm again. Shit, her smell.. How can someone smell this good? 'Justin? You're frozen again?' 'I am? Oh sorry.' I helped her to roll the bowling ball and she got a strike. She cheered and jumped all around. I just stood there, looking at how cute she looks. She stopped and looked at me. Her smile was fading away. 'You still aren't happy, are you?' 'I'm sorry Miley.' 'Then, we're going for plan B.'

Miley's POV

I brought Justin to a karaoke club. Everybody loves to sing. We got into a private room with 2 benches and a flat screen tv, with 2 microphones. One for me, one for Justin. This is the first time I'm gonna hear his voice. 'Pick a song.' I said to him. While he was picking a song, I grabbed my mobile phone and texted Terry.

'Time to make up? I'm sorry and love ya x'

'This one my favourite.' Justin said, pointing to one. Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop. Damn, I'm crazy about this guy. I smiled and grabbed a microphone. He did too. The song started and we started to sing. It was so much fun. But I couldn't really focus myself on Justin's voice. When the song was over, he put his microphone on the table and looked at me. 'Solo time.' he said. 'Which song?' 'Anaconda.' 'Ohhh, so there is a naughty boy inside Justin Bieber?' I said smirking. The song started and I sang it with a bit of twerking, only because Justin likes it. The song was over and I handed Justin my microphone. 'Your turn.' 'Which song?' I wanted to hear his voice clearly so I chose Impossible by James Arthur. And already from the first sentence Justin sang, I was done. Totally done. I just listened to him with my mouth wide open. He sang even better than I did. Holy shit. Justin finished the song and looked at me. 'What?' he asked. 'Did you take sing lessons or did Selena hit your throat?' 'None of both. Was it bad then?' 'Dude are you stupid? How could that voice be bad? It's perfect. Why aren't you famous?' 'It's not that good.' 'I already told you that it was perfect.' 'Thanks Miley.' 'Justin, I'm serious. You have to do something with your voice. You have a real talent. Do you have more hidden talents that I don't know of? Holy shit Justin you're amazing. I mean, you have everything. You're sweet, honest, hot, talented, goodhearted, caring, and perfect.' He was frozen again. Why the fuck is he frozen? 'You actually don't miss your family huh?' 'I really can't do this anymore Miley. I can't. I don't want to confuse your head or something with Terry and all that shit, but I got feelings for you again. Well, not again. Cause my feelings for you never faded away. But I don't want to ruin your relationship with Terry because I know you love him and not me.' I listened to him with my eyes wide open. I can't believe this. There's no any obstacle for us again. I just realized that I still love him too. O my god, this is perfect. But wait.. Oh shit.

~

Finally, this chapter is done. What do you guys think wat Miley thought about at the last? And what will happen in the next chapter? Comment your thoughts. You guys are amazing, you know that right? 1652 reads, o my god. Thank you for reading & love you all x