Chapter 7

Justin's POV

I rushed out of the hospital.

My biggest decision of my life. Shall I let Miley forget me, or shall I be friends with her again? I don't know. I think the first one is the best option. But I will see her. Because I'm her backup dancer. Well, we will see if Miley and I are gonna be friends again. It will be better for me to leave her though, because I otherwise will forget about Selena. Oh shit, Selena. I haven't seen her since last month. I decided to call her. She picked up. "Hey babe, how you doing?" "Fine." she answered. She sounds so mad. "Look babe I'm sorry we couldn't see each other. I was busy." "Yeah right, you're busy with that Miley chick. Have fun with her Justin." That's why she's acting so mad. She has probably seen the picture. "Look Selena, nothing happened between us." I lied. I felt horrible. "Miley and I were just friends. We walked in the park but then some kid pushed Miley and we fell." Yeah, we were friends. "Ok sweetie it's alright. I'm coming soon back from Hawaii. First I have things to do before I leave." "What for things?" I asked. She never told me why she did go to Hawaii. "I can't tell ya. It's a secret." I heard something on the background. Looks like she's at a party. "Look uhh sweetheart I need to go. Uhhm, I will speak to you later. Bye, love you." "Love ya too." and then she hung up. It's a little bit weird because she never goes to party's. But yeah, not my problem.

A week later

Selena is still not back. I am here, sitting in my house and watching tv. Just then I got a message from Larry.

"justin come ovr here. we need to discuss the vma performnce."

"k, miley there?"

"yeah she's writing songs. hurry up."

"be there in 5."

I grabbed my jacket and my car keys. I live here on my own because my mother lives in Canada and it was actually the house of my dad but he moved to the house of his wife.  It was not so big. I stepped in my car and drove to the studio. I went in the studio. "Heyy, Justin." Larry said. "Hey Larry." "MILEYY COME OVER HERE!" he shouted. I saw Miley coming in. Holy shit. She looked more beautiful than a week ago. I smiled. "Yo Larry, wadd-" Then she looked at me. Again, with big eyes. I wonder what she's gonna say. I'm still smiling like an idiot, I don't know why. "Why is he here and why is he smiling? It's scary." I'm still smiling. "He's Justin Bieber, your backup dancer, I have no idea and yeah I know. Wait, you don't remember him?" "Well I saw him at the hospital, and he tried to kiss me." "No I didn't." I said quickly.

Miley's POV

"Yes you did." Why is he lying?

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Oh yes you did."

"No I didn't."

"Yes you did."

"It was just a dream."

"No it wasn't."

"Yes it was."

"How do you know?"

"I know everyone's things & thoughts."

"No you don't"

"Yes I do."

"Tell one of my thoughts then."

"You think I'm hot."

He was right. But everyone can say that if they're really hot.

"No I don't."

"Yes you do."

"Tell one of my other thoughts then."