Chapter 5: The Party

Start from the beginning

Mark grabs my arm and holds me back. I swing back around ready to yell at him to let go of me, I hate being restrained, the affection in his eyes totally throws me off.

"Angel don't get mad please. I care about you. I was just trying to protect you. I'm not ready to tell you everything. Please stay with me."

I'm dumb struck. His lips are only inches away from mine. I can smell his cologne, pepper and citrus. God, I love that smell.

"I just want to protect you." He says. He pulls me closer still. "Angel, I like you."

Now I'm floating. I almost don't believe what I just heard. I've waited so long to hear him tell me how he feels, I can't let the moment pass us by. I wrap my arms around him and lift myself on to my toes. I press my lips to his. The party is in full swing, but I feel like we are alone. My heart is going 500 miles an hour. Mark puts his large hands on my waist. I can feel Mark's hands shaking. Suddenly there is a loud pop. A bunch of girls scream. Matt just broke open a bottle of glittery gold magnum. He smiles at us and nods. The rest of the party was a blur. We stayed until everyone else had left.

I fell asleep with Mark on the couch.

When I finally woke up I didn't know where I was. It took me several seconds to remember the night before. I felt like I may have imagined it all. I slowly open my eyes to confirm I was still in Matt's mansion. I look up at a shirtless Mark. He sits on the bed next to me. He is leaned against the headboard playing on his phone. I cuddle in closer. I didn't want to move and have it all be over.

"Good morning angel." He says pressing his lips against the top of my head.

"Good morning." I yawn. "I don't want to go to work today. I just want to stay here all day with you."

"Now there's an idea." He turns forcing me to lay on my back. My hands on either side of the pillow. He leans over and gently kisses my lips. I reach up to pull him closer. I want him. With my other hand I unzip my dress. I let go of him long enough to slide it down. His sculpted body presses down on my now bare chest. He puts his hands on my body caressing my curves. Our breathing is heavy.

He stops kissing me and looks into my eyes.

"Are you sure you want this?" He asks in a hushed tone.

"Yes." I whisper pulling him back to my lips.

He pulls me to the edge of the bed and lowers his lips again meeting mine while he is standing. His kiss slowly moves down my neck ending at my nipple. His tongue traces it. He takes this moment where his hands are not needed to slide our remaining clothes off. He climbs over me once more, our now naked bodies are pressed together. His fingers dance down my abdomen. Suddenly he penetrates my center. I let out a soft moan wrapping myself around him. He starts slow and then begins to pick up the pace. His lips and tongue softly caress my breast once more, occasionally giving a nibble with his teeth. I moan with pleasure pulling him closer forcing him deeper inside me. He looks up at me long enough for me to pull his lips back to mine. I wince with pleasure and he takes his lips away from me as I begin to climax. I hold him tightly between my thighs, my fingers dig at his shoulders. I can feel his hot breath on my neck. Our bodies moving together. I let out a squill of delight as he continues pounding against my body allowing toe curling pleasure to take hold. He turns suddenly pulling me on top of him, our bodies still moving together. I sit up and I begin thrusting my hips toward his. I bite my bottom lip as he tickles me inside. I watch his face distort with pleasure with my every move. He watches my body move on top of him, his hands on my hips pushing and pulling himself deeper inside me. I tip my head back as I climax a second time. He grabs my hands squeezing them, he helps me support myself with my arms to keep me from collapsing from the ecstasy of it.