Knife

Jeff obviously. He is one of the only killers who loves knives. I wonder if he still if mad about me throwing him against a wall... 

The sharp knife cut a few layers of skin, of course, Slender had to jump in a start screaming at Jeff for "Endangering the lives of others", "Making bad choices that wrongly influence Sally and Ben"  

As you went to hand the knife to Splendorman who was holding out the hat, Jeff walked by on his way to the closet and snatched it from your hand, cutting your fingers again. He put it in his pocket "Asshole" you muttered as you calmly walked into the closet. You gave BEN a look telling him you be fine. The doors to the closet shut and you sat down on the opposite corner to Jeff. The room started to get warmer. "So I don't think we got off on the right foot," he said, with a VERY fake niceness. "Sure I guess. "  "You guess?!?!" he was getting a little angrier and began to stand up and pull out the knife. "Listen dude chill, I'm not scared of you." You let your tentacles slowly creep out, you were ready to defend yourself if needed. "You should be, you know I think you should smile more." "Yeah uh, no thanks." You stayed seated and sat up straight with confidence. Just then BEN came barreling through the door and ruined the whole moment. 

A/N - It thanksgiving now and I'm sick so I get to stay in my room during food and what not so I'm gonna work on history day :( (History day sucks.) I am gonna finish 7 minutes in Heaven and, I love you all sorry for my random quit I have been feeling really sick, and school has been really hard. I am truly sorry for the update pause.