EJ x Reader (Another Rape)

A/N- By the way I in no way or form think rape is okay. For real I dont but I do have friends and family that are rape victim survivors and some that aren't. So please my lovely readers stay strong!!

You were the only one home... which really creeped you out. Well u weren't alone EJ was in his room sleeping. So you went to the living room and sat down to watch tv. About an hour later you got up to walk to your room. You walked past EJs room but instead of going past it you were suddenly pulled into it.
"What the fuck?!?!?!" You yelled as you were pulled into his room. "Ummmm EJ what the hell is your prob-" you were cut off by duct tape covering your mouth you froze. Suddenly you were in his bed and being taped to the mattress. You tried to scream but it was useless. You kicked and thrashes but were soon pinned down by a sexually desperate EJ. You tried to ask what was going on and why he was doing this. His bed had no covers no sheets just at mattress he taped your feet down but your legs were spread and you knees were bent. Your eyes widened and you froze as you figured out what he was going to do to you. You fought back tears as he cut you clothing off leaving you exposed. " Damn~~ I think I will have some fun with you Y/n" he cooed then let out a chuckle. He then blindfolded you and you froze realizing that you were helpless and you both knew it.
EJ got off of the bed and went out of the room which u knew bc you heard him open the door and close it. Soon he came back. He leaned over you and he grunted as you felt something wet on you. " Damn Y/n my cock is going to love being inside of you" he groaned. You only whimpered in reply. You felt his hand on you face and tensed up. " I am going to take this tape off of your mouth and the blindfold off of your eyes but you won't scream you will only speak in whispers. Got it" he said slapping your womanhood harshly. You gave no reply "GOT IT?!?!?" He said slapping you harder so you shook your head yes. He first removed the blindfold to see your teary eyes... then he removed the duct tape off your mouth and you let out a long breath and breathed in deeply. You saw that EJ had on no clothes and a blush formed on your face. You positioned himself over you and chuckled at the look on your face before asking "You a virgin sweetheart?" You nodded your head yes not wanting to speak " Good it will be better that way." Then he slammed into you causing you to cry and scream in pain. He quickly thrusted into you harder you kept quiet only whimpering and crying. After what seemed hours he cummed into you letting out a long groan you held back tears as he ripped the tape off of your hands and ankles you didn't dare move. EJ grabbed your waist and threw you off the bed onto the floor where you landed on your stomach and cried out in pain when he grabbed your hair and made you sit up. He look at you as if asking a question to himself " What would you prefer.... Anal.. or giving me a blowjob?" You only cried as he said " Okay then I choose. Both then. First we will do some deepthroat and then I will fuck your tight little ass." You cried hard as he positioned his large cock at your mouth he had at least 8 inches. You positioned your mouth at his tip putting your hands in his thighs for balance. You placed kisses from his tip to him balls he left out a quivering groan. You put your mouth on his tip and wrapped your mouth around his size, you started soft only getting the top. "Move quicker or I will do it for you" jack growled. You moved a bit further down feeling his tip touch the back of your mouth. He suddenly slammed your head further onto his cocked causing you to choke " How does it taste bitch" jack said. He moved your head up and down before letting out a long groan and cumming into you mouth you tried to move your head off of him but he held your head firm " Swallow or choke." He said you swallowed the cum in your mouth causing u to gag. He let go of your head and you looked down at the ground and coughed. Being on all fours jack took this moment as and advantage and settled down behind you and put his tip at your anal entrance you let out a whine asking him not to. He only chuckled and slammed into you causing you to scream out in pain as he entered you. You sobbed harder begging him to stop. After about an hour jack threw you on the bed covered you up with one of his shirts, he got dressed as you sat against the bed frame crying. He threw a blanket at you and jumped on the bed which made you tense up. "Y/n" "what" you replied softly in between cries " You belong to me now. Understood" you nodded meekly at his demand. 'If only I had never met my dad and never met any of them. If only' you thought you soon drifted off to sleep and jacks arms. Maybe you could get used to this. Or at least him. Maybe just maybe....

A/n Hi I hope you liked it I like writing these for y'all but I need to know what I should do for the others like if I should do a daddy kink, another rape, fluff, romantic lovely dovey sex, first times????? I dont know leave suggestions in the comments