2- Changes

The next day, Tord woke up, and rubbed his eyes. He decided he wanted to go on a walk. He stood up and stumbled a bit. He felt so tired, but he slept as much as he could and he still feels tired. Tord slowly moved his feet and walks out of the alleyway.

He starts to walk with his hood up, and looks at a kid with a soft smile on his face, but it faded. The kid looked at Tord and screamed. "MOMMY HE LOOKS UGLY!" Tord noticed the mother nodded in agreement and speed walked away, Tord looked back down and put his hands in his hoodie pocket, trying to hide his badly damaged arm.

All of a sudden, he bumped into someone, causing Tord to fall down and his hood to fall down. A hand reached down to help him up, Tom grabbed the hand and noticed something, a blue sleeve.

Tord looked up, and  tensed up. There, in front of him, spiky brown hair, black void like eyes.

Tom.

Tom boiled with anger as he pinned Tord to the wall.

"WHY ARE YOU FUCKING HERE!??!?!"

Tord flinched and he looks away, trying to avoid Tom's glare. "I'm s-sorry.." Tom scoffed, "SORRY!? SORRY!? YOU MOTHERFUCKER KILLED FUCKING JON! BLEW UP EDDS HOUSE! AND YOU HONESTLY THINK IM GONNA SAY OH IT'S OK YOU FUCKING COMMIE!? WELL ITS NOT." Tord soon begin to hyperventilate, and grips his hair and slides down the wall, hiding his face and trembles slightly.

Soon after that, Tord passed out, unconscious.
Tom noticed Edd come out of the store and dropped grocery bags he was holding and picks up tord.

"WTF EDD!? ARE U SERIOUS!? COMMIE-" Edd interrupted Tom. "I know! I..-" he tears up and hugs Tord close. "I...know.." Tom crosses his arms. "PUT THAT HENTAI LITTLE SHIT DOWN!" Edd shook his head. "No Tom, I'm taking him to my apartment, look at his condition"

Tom glanced at the passed out male. Tords eyes had dark bags under them and his damaged arm was bleeding still, along with the side of his face, it looked infected and dirty, his hair was all mangled and messy and he had a stressed look on his face.

"..."

*time skip*

Edd placed tord on the couch and covered him with a blanket, just all of sudden, Tord woke up.

Tords eyes widen as he looks at his 3 old Friends. He felt his air being stole out of his lungs as he broke down sobbing. Edd hugged Tord and rubbed circles into his back.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm-" "shh..." Edd whispered and pulled away from the embrace. "Everyone deserves a second chance right?"

"Mhm.."

Edd smiles and hugs Tord again. "C'mon, let's clean you up"  and takes Tord to the bathroom.Matt followed and Tom just stood there, in the bathroom, shocked of what has been going on

Edd grabbed a small wash cloth and begins to clean Tords face, Tord begins to whimper and cry silently. Matt started to pet the norskis hair trying to calm him down and saying it will be over soon.

*time skip*

Tords face and arm were bandaged nicely. Edd rubs Tords back and smiles a sad smile. "It's okay Tord, I promise you" Tord nods, "don't worry about me, I'm fine" Edd sighs and looks at Tom. "Tom, he is gonna live in your apartment-" "WHAT!?" Tom yells raising his arms in the air. Tord rubbed his sleeve, exposing some of the bandages on his arm. "If I seem like a bother...I'll ..go-" Edd hugged Tord tightly. "NO! PLEASE!" Tord sighs, "alright.." Edd looks at Tom. "Hes living with you, and that's final"

Tom groans and grabs tords wrist. "OW!" Tord screams in pain as he jerks his hand quickly and puts his hands in his pocket. "Wtf? I barely even touched you" Tord stayed silent and they went into the apartment.

"You're sleeping on the couch" Tom says and he walks to his room.

Tord lays on the couch, and lifts his sleeve, he grabbed his razor and cut a few times, and then pulls his sleeve down crying himself to sleep.

~~4am~~
Tom woke up, he had no idea why, but he had the urge to check on Tord and he got up. He slowly walked to the couch and he sees a sleeping Tord, but something seemed off, Tom say something silver.

A razor.

Tom walked over and grabbed the razor, concerning, he placed the razor on the coffee table next to his couch and pulls Tords sleeve up, there, were cuts so many of them. Tom gasps and covered his mouth.

"Commie did change, didn't he..."

"I'm Fine" || TomTord FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara