5- Weightless

The next morning Tom woke up, and decided to make breakfast, he cracked a couple eggs and made some bacon and toast.

"TORD BREAKFAST!"

Tord groaned, and opens his eyes, he still felt tired. He
Got out of the bed and walked down stairs, seeing a plate of food set out for him, and Tom eating a piece of bacon.

Tord sat down, he stared at his food, that's when his negative thoughts consumed his brain.

Don't eat.
But..
You're fucking fat.
I know..
Good. Don't eat then! You already look like a monster!
But I'm hungry..
If you eat, there will be a consequence.

Tord ignored his negative thoughts and began to eat some foods after he finished, around 15 mins later. Tom was watching "the cats" with Tord until Tord bolted up and ran t ok the bathroom and started to vomit. Tom heard the sound of gagging and vomiting. Tom got up and dashed to the bathroom seeing Tord vommiting. Once Tord finished he spat into the toilet and flushed it.

"Tord?.."

Tord looked over. "I'm fine" Tom shook his head. "You're not" Tord looked down, tearing up. "Help..me.." Tom gasps and walked over, hugging him.

"Shh.."

"T-Tom...?"

"Hm?.."

"Am I weightless?"

Tom shook his head hugged Tord tighter. "Youre not...you're perfect.." Tord gasps, feeling his cheeks flushed a little pink.

"Just..take a shower.."

"Okay.."

And with that Tom gave him a pair of clothes, a black shirt and grey sweatpants and smiled softly at Tord and closed the door, leaving Tord to take his shower.