6-Dark Enough

Tord finished his shower and got out. He stared at the mirror.
Ugly. Worthless. Kill yourself. Monster. Commie. TRAITOR.

Tord fell to the floor, holding his head, digging his nails into his hair, screaming.

Tom paused his show he was currently listening and heard a scream. Tom bolted up and ran over and bursts through the door, and hugs Tord.

"Whats wrong?.."

Tord looked up, "T-Tom..MAKE THEM STOP!" Tom gasps and Tord hold his head, screaming in agony.

Tom pulled Tord into a hug, causing the Norwegian to fall silent. "Shh...just breathe...focus on my voice...breathe..." Tord closed his eyes and inhaled deeply and exhaled slowly.

Once Tord calmed down, Tom smiled. "Its okay.." Tord nodded and stood up, looking in the mirror.

"I'm disgusting..."

Tom looked concerning at Tord and wrapped an arm around him.

"Tord, you see that reflection?"
"Yes of course..."
"That..is a beautiful human, a unique person,  a person who makes us laugh and smile, just..l-like..- " Tom sniffles. "Old times right?" He says as he turned to tord.

"I'm not beautiful..Tom."
Tom pulls him into a hug. "You are..you are, so..perfect.."

Tord sniffles and looks back into the mirror, he slowly unbandages his face, the cuts on his face healed, they were just scars and the skin was a pinkish red now.

Tom placed his hand on Tords shoulder.

"Youre perfect"

Tord looked at Tom, the right eye was now a really pale silver and the ear was damaged, so he knew he couldn't see or hear too well now.

Tom placed his hand on Tords injured cheek. Tord winced a little but tom rubbed his thumb on it slowly.

"You're..perfect."

And with that Tom opened the bathroom door. "C'mon..let's watch the Tele together. He says, his British accent thickens slightly.

Tord nodded and follows Tom, they both sat down and began too watch a movie.

Tord felt dark.

Not perfect.

As the movie continued, Tord felt his eyelids closing, and eventually fallen asleep.

Tom noticed this and turned off the tv and picked up tord. And laid him in his bed. Tom crawled in the bed and kisses Tords forehead.

"I love you, Tord"  Tom whispers.