3 || First Gym Battle

The journey from Lumiose City to Santalune City took just over a day. Zelenia had spent the night in the forest with her Pokémon and had left for Santalune early this morning. As she trekked through Santalune City, both she and her Pokémon eyed their surroundings.  

          They headed into the Pokémon Center so Zelenia could enter herself into the Pokémon League. She walked up to the counter and she she spoke up to the pink haired nurse, "Excuse me."

          Nurse Joy has bright pink hair which is worn in two loops. She has fair skin and she wears a pink and white dress with a white collar, white pantyhose, and pink shoes. Her light blue eyes looked up to the black haired trainer.

          "I would like to register for the Pokémon League, please."

          "Oh, of course. I just need your Pokédex," the pink haired nurse replied with a smile.

          Rotom Dex flew out from her trainers bag and hovered in front of Nurse Joy, "That would be me!"

          "Oh my! A Rotom Dex. You don't see these around here very often," Nurse Joy said in surprise. "Just place your arm here."

          Rotom followed her directions and all Zelenia's information was successfully loaded, "Alright, your all done. Good luck in the league," Nurse Joy said, handing her badge case.

          "Thank you so much."

☾☼☽

          "Zelenia, I think that we zzhould start heading towardzz the Zsantalune Gym right about now." Rotom chirped pulling the map up on her screen.

          "I's so excited! I can't wait. My very first Gym Battle ever!" Zelenia cheered, as Darwin and Talus leaped up in joy. All of them laughed in delight. Her laughter started to fade when she heard a clicking noise.

          "Wow! Thanks for the amazing picture. I've never seen that Pokémon before!" a voice chirped, talking about Talus, as they made their way over towards the group. Zelenia and her Pokémon turned around to see a slim young girl of medium height. She has blonde hair cut in a chin length bob which curls under, with two slightly longer, thin locks which hand in front of her ears. He green eyes were looking at the group with a smile. She has a pale complexion. She wears a white vest, greyish-green cropped pants with lots of pockets and a white belt, brown ankle boots with laces that match her trousers and a matching sweatband on her left wrist. Around her neck was a camera which she had taken a picture of the group with.

          "Oh, thank you. My name is Zelenia. These are my partners Darwin, and Talus, the Rockruff. And this is my Rotom Dex!" Zelenia introduced herself and her friends to the photographer. Darwin and Talus trilled in greeting, and Rotom said hello.

          "Vui-vee!"

          "Ruff! Ruff!"

          "Incredible. I'm guessing that your not from around here then," the stranger theorised, petting the Normal and Rock Type Pokémon.

"You're not wrong actually. You see, I'm actually from the Alola Region," the blonde's green eyes grew wide with amazement, removing her hands from the Pokémon.