Peter moves in

Wade teleported to his house just like Peter told him to.

"What have I done?" Wade said. Peter was fighting against his parents just to be with him. He knew that he was driving a wedge between Peter and his dads. He sat on his couch wondering if he'll still be able to see Peter after all of this.

He took out frozen pizza from his fridge not bothering to heat it up. While he waited for some answer from Peter he also watched some Tv.

Not long after there was a knock on his door he got up lazily and went to the door. He opened it and saw the person he really wanted to see.

"Hello my little spider" Wade said smiling.

"Hi... Uh you forgot your mask." Peter handed him his mask.

"Thanks." Wade grabbed his mask and threw it on the couch. "Now of you don't mind me asking, what's with all the bags?"

"Oh um this might be a lot to ask about, but..." he took a deep breath. "Can I stay?"

"You mean like live here?" Peter nodded. "Well of course you can." Wade let Peter in. Wade had been wanting Peter to stay over for a while. "There is only one bed. You don't mind sleeping next to me do you?"

"I didn't last night."

"Fair point." Wade didn't ask about what happened even though the question was wanting to come out. Peter looked pretty mad today. Maybe he'll ask tomorrow if he has calmed down a bit.

It was still morning and he had nothing to do today. "So what do you want to do?" Peter shrugged. Wade looked around his apartment and noticed it was a mess. Peter did deserve better. "Sorry it's a mess. I'll clean it up tonight while you're sleeping." Wade said picking up a few stuff.

"No let me help." So then Peter and Wade picked up around the apartment till the afternoon. They sat on the couch with one of Wades arms around Peter. "Wade. Lets go on a date."

"A date? Arn't you fine with just hanging out here?"

"I am its just we've been dating each other for a while without actually going on a date."

"Okay I'll plan something my princess." Peter punched Wade in the arm playfully.

"I'm not a girl." Wade smirked and held Peter closer.