The New Villains

"The city looks beautiful at night." A female voice said in the dark. Her twin nodded.

"Yea kind of." He said. After a few moments she spoke again.

"We should get back to what we were doing. It's almost time." He nodded and they went off.

Peter was asleep in his room while Wade was up watching TV late at night. He was scrolling through the channels not really paying attention. He saw something caught his eye out the window. Wade saw a light move past the window. To him it looked like a flame. Usually he wouldn't care and figure out what it was in the morning but something was different.

He put on his suit and went to check outside. "Just for a quick second", He said to himself. He went to the roof and looked out again. Not far form the building he found that light again, but he saw two figures there. That light was coming from one of the figures, then suddenly it went out. He went over to the unknown figures and saw two people both wearing masks and costumes.

There was a girl with snowy white hair and a white and blue costume. The boy on the other hand had blond hair but his costume was red and yellow. They both also looked very similar when it came to looks.

He decided to go introduce himself. So far they haven't done anything wrong. They're just talking.

"Hello my name is Deadpool and I-"A wave of snow knocked him down onto the ground.  "Well that wasn't very nice." He muttered as he got up. He started wiping the snow off of himself as the boy turned to his sister.

"Why did you do that? He said he's Deadpool. Deadpool can help us right? Hasn't he done some crimes before." He whispered.

"Deadpool is working with Spider-man now. Haven't you seen the news lately. We can't take any chances with him working with a hero." She hissed and turned to face him.

"You know I can hear you both. You two are very loud when you're whispering." He put his hands on his hips. "Now, since you both are obviously villains, I'm just going to decide which weapon should I use against you?" He pulled out one of his guns examining it. The girl threw 3 icicles towards him. He dodged them except one was stuck in his hip. He yanked it out and threw it at the ground where the icicle broke across the floor.

He used his gun to shoot at them but the girl made a thick ice wall barely stopping the bullets. "That's not going to stop the bullets for long." They continued fighting for a few more minutes until the boy summoned flames in his hands. He launched the fire at Deadpools hand and made the gun fall off his hand off the building. "Hey that was my favorite gun!"

While he complained the boy knocked him onto the floor. His sister took this opportunity to freeze his arms and legs to the ground.

"Cold. Cold. Cooolld."

"Let me help you with that." The boy had flames forming in his hands again as he walked towards Deadpool. Before he could do anything Spider-man landed on the building.

He crossed his arms and said, "What do you think you're doing?" The girl turned over to her brother.

"We should leave. We already defeated this idiot. We can't go against Spider-Man." She mumbled to her brother. He quickly nodded.

"Yea. I still can hear you guys." Deadpool yelled at them. Right as he said that she flung some ice towards Spider-Man. He dodged it, but when he looked back at them they had already left.

"Okay buddy come on. Let's see if I can get you out of here. I don't want you to get a cold." He said bending down to Deadpool.

When he finally got him free they went back home and Peter wrapped a warm blanket around him and made him hot chocolate. Peter explained how he woke up when he heard gun shots outside. So he put on his suit and went out and found him frozen on the ground with someone trying to hurt him.

"Hey it could have been worse. At least I wasn't frozen inside for 70 years." Wade said.

"I guess, but you should be getting back to sleep. We'll find out more about them later." Wade nodded and they both went to bed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone! New villains in the book. Yay! I'll reveal more about them in the future. I'm glad I could make more new characters for this book. Anyway question of the day...

Do you have your own oc? Tell me about them.

Bye