The Red Team

Deadpool and Spiderman were fighting a couple of muggers in an alleyway as usual. They took them down fairly quickly without having to fight so hard. Which was normal for them. As usual, throughout the whole fight Deadpool would flirt with Spiderman. Even though he found it unprofessional, Spiderman couldn't help but giggle at all the little flirty comments. Sometimes he would even flirt back with him.

"Hey Spidey, did you sit on a pile of sugar? Cause you got a sweet ass," he winked at Spiderman from under his mask. Spiderman giggled and pecked his cheek quickly then he webbed one of the muggers. They both took out the criminals with Deadpool knocking them out and Spiderman webbing them to the wall.

"The cops are going to come for them, let's go."

"Okay but first," Deadpool pulled off his mask and he puckered his lips for a kiss. Spiderman rolled up his mask above his nose and was about to kiss him, but Deadpool stopped him. "No, I want the upside down Spiderman kiss thingy," he grinned at him. "I read it all the time in Spideypool fan fics and I want one."

Spiderman chuckled a bit, "as you wish." He shot out a web and turned himself upside down. He placed his hand on his cheek and leaned into kiss Deadpool but stopped when he heard someone drop down behind them..

Deadpool let out a small whine when Peter pulled back. He turned around pouting to see who interrupted their kiss but soon grinned when he saw it was his good friend, Daredevil.

"Daredevil!" he smiled and ran over to hug him. "I haven't seen you in a long time. I guess you haven't seen me either," Deadpool laughed then frowned. "Hey, you interrupted my possible make out with Petey!"

"Just ignore him. He's being a dork like always. Anyway how are you doing Matt? What brings you here?" Spiderman asked getting down from his web.

"I've been better. Anyway I was wondering if you guys can help me with something. I've been going around New York city looking for Kingpin and I need help." For the pass few days he had been searching for his arch nemesis, Kingpin. He wanted to find him desperately. He went out to the city every night looking for him but he couldn't find anything. Right as he wanted to give up he found two hero's who he knew would help him. "So will you help me?"

Spiderman nodded, "of course! Let's talk it over at our apartment." They all nodded and left to Wade and Peter's apartment.

Once they all were there, Peter grabbed them some drinks and they started to plan. The three of them tried to come up with ideas on how to take down Flame and Kingpin. A few ideas were tossed around some, good and some not so good.

"We can't just come after him with kicking and punching," Matt started. "His body is like his armor. We are going need something big. We also have Flame going against us so we need to do something about him."

"What if you two take out the big guy, and I take care of Flame?" Wade suggested.

"Does that work for you?" Peter asked Matt and he nodded.

"I think the two of us working together can take him down." Peter and Matt started coming up with ways and plans to defeat Kingpin while Wade figured out what he would do with Flame.

Meanwhile, Flame and Kingpin were thinking up of their own plan. It was mostly Kingpin coming up with the ideas and Flame being forced to follow along. Even if that included going against what Flame had planned. Even if it included not killing Spiderman.

"What?!" Flame shouted. "I want to kill Spiderman, not Deadpool! I want to make him suffer like I did. I want it to eat away at him like my sisters death is doing to me. We can't even kill the guy. He's immortal!"

"He can heal fast but he's not immortal, we can kill him and we will. So don't forget who you're talking to. Remember what will happen if you don't listen," Kingpin glared at Flame and Flame agreed right away. Spiderman had been one of Kingpin's greatest enemies. Multiple time's he's tried to kill him, all of course failing. But first, he would have to hurt him. He figured teaming up with Flame would help him bring the spider down.

"And how exactly are we going to kill him?"

"I have scientists working on a serum. The serum should temporarily take away his powers, so you better kill him quickly."

"Wait really? How did you do it?" he asked. "Well I guess since you're super rich so you can afford to buy really smart scientists and neards."

~le time skip to week later~

Throughout the week, Matt would come over constantly and would spend nights planning. Sometimes, it would get late and Matt would stay a few nights with Wade and Peter. They all made sure to go over details multiple times until they were positive on what to do. They just needed a location.

The three of them were walking around town on Saturday morning. Wade had suggested a break from planning and they all agreed a break might be nice. It was stressing staying up late trying to plan this out. Especially for Peter still having to do his school work. But with the help of Matt and Wade, the three boys got through it.

As they were walking and joking around, Wade suddenly stopped in his tracks. There, was a familiar boy walking into the building. He recognized the boy from the funeral. It was Flame.

---------------------------------------------

A/N Helloo my fellow spideypool shippers. How long has it been? Please don't answer that I know it's been awhile. Writers block and school. Especially since testing is coming up but enough about my problems. Question of the day...

How do you like the way the story is going so far? (I'm not sure if it's very good and I want your opinions on it)

-Bye