School and Bullies

Peter woke up before Wade did. He checked his phone and saw he got a bunch of text messages and phone calls from Tony. "What a suprise" thought Peter sarcastically. He checked the time and it was getting late. Then he woke up the snoring Wade.

"Wha... Whats happening" said Wade once he woke up.

" I have to go now" Peter said sadly.

"Can't you stay for a little bit longer? Or spend the night?" asked Wade.

"You know I have to go?"

------------------

Monday

Lunch

Peter was at school. It was time for lunch and Peter knew he would see Flash his bully. He sat outside and worked on some homework before he came.

Peter had got a small snack and was sitting alone. After he finished eating he was studying.

Then out of nowhere a voice was herd from behind him."Hows my adorable little nerd?" Peter nearly fell out of his chair. He turned around to see Wade.

"You shouldn't be here?" Peter scanned the area for Flash. He hadn't told Wade about him and he wasn't planning on any time soon.

"Why? Don't you want me here?"

"Of course I do." He lied. Peter really didn't want Wade to find out about his bully.

"You're lying to me" Wade said suspiciously.

"Why would you say that?"

"Your nose does a thing were it-"

"Parker? Where are you?" called voice. It was Flash looking for Peter.

"Look Wade I got to go don't stay here. I'll see you later." He went on his toes to kiss Wade the cheek (since Wade is taller) and then ran off to were Flash was.

"Did you do my homework?" asked Flash.

"Well I did some of it. I didn't finish it because I was at Wa... nowhere." Peter said as he handed over the unfinished homework.

"Where were you where you couldn't do my homework, Parker?" he pushed Peter.

"Nowhere important." Flash grabbed Peter by the collar of his shirt.

"Well you should have my finished homework then."

"Flash I-"

"Put him down" came a voice from behind Flash. Peter and Flash turned to see Deadpool behind them.

"Or what?" said Flash. Wade lifted him in the air and brought Flash close to his face.

His voice went deep and dark. "I have katanas on my back and guns in my pouches. If lay another finger on this boy I won't hesitate to use them on you. I don't care if you're just a boy. You got that?" Flash nodded. "Good. Now go run off before I change my mind."

Then he dropped Flash on the ground. Flash got up quickly and ran off screaming.

"Are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Wades voice was back to normal. He was checking over Peter to see if he was cut and/or bruised.

Peter crossed his arms. Wade copied his stance. Before Peter could say anything Wade spoke again.

"Why didn't you tell me about this? Why don't you defend yourself? And why didn't you trust me enough to tell me about a bully?" The last part Wade said sadly.

"I do trust you. I just didn't want you to worry."

"Really? But I-"

"Also you shouldn't have to threaten Flash and scare him off I was about to take care of it myself."

"I'm sorry. Its just that if you were in my position you would do the same right?" Peter thought for a moment then nodded.

"You can be a handful sometimes. I'll see you after school." said Peter with a smile.

After Wade left Peter went back to school.