After all This Happened.

Hey everyone! The infamous Gragneel here! (its a combination of my last name and Dragneel. I really like Natsu's and Zeref's last name so... heh..) So I want to let you guys know that I am now starting to write on the computer. So things will be a little different due to the keyboard because I cant use certain things. Thank you guys!

~Natsu's POV

It really hurt to see Lucy upset like that.. Maybe I shouldn't been so rough on her? I don't know anymore!

AHH

Stupid brain! I need Gray to help me use my brain better.. like seriously..

*cough cough* Anyways I still remember how I saved Lucy from that bastard.

I was so scared of losing her. Honestly I never felt that way for anyone besides Igneel and Happy. Of course I am scared to lose my friends and my guild, but with Lucy... its different in a way I can not explain. I am becoming a freak! I know it!

~Flashback

~Natsu's POV

"Natsu just sit still! You're soaking wet!" Erza yelled while breaking my neck

"I do not give a damn if I am wet, im a fire dragon for Mavis sake!" I yelled back, I of course freaked out cause I accidentally... um... punched her face...

'()_()

"ERZA I DID NOT MEAN TO IM SORRY! PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME! I-I WAS JUST ANGRY A-AND I DID NOT MEAN TOO!" I spoke way to fast then I intended too...

"I WILL KILL YOU NEXT TIME NATSU!" She said. Then she sighed and looked at me with an expression that seem sad.

I looked away and looked down. She was thinking about Lucy..

"let's go find Luce already.." I said pouting.

~An hour searching the beach for Lucy

"Flamebrain, are you sure the alley guy said the beach?" Gray said bluntly.

"Of course! I would not lie when Luce is in trouble!" I said angrily.

It is cold..I bet gray likes it.. Ice face -_-

wait..

her scent.

I can smell it! oh Mavis!

I ran not looking back to Erza and Gray.

"YOU IDIOT! COME BACK HERE!"

"NATSU WHERE ARE YOU GOING??"

I ran and ran and found myself in front of a cave.

"Please! I cant do this anymore!"

"Stop!!"

Luce??!

"NATSUU!!!"

Without a thought.. I rushed in and screamed.

"IF YOU TOUCH HER AGAIN! YOU WILL NEVER EVER LIVE YOUR LIFE THE SAMEEE!"

I hit him with my fire dragon iron fist. Except it was stronger then ever before.

"Luce! I am here now! Luce?!"

I see how passed out on the ground. She has so many cuts and bruises. Her eyes are puffy and her chest is red. What has this asshole done to her..

~Flashback end

I am in the forest. It is still freezing, I tried to use my magic but suddenly its too weak to even spark.

"huh...?" I mumbled and looked around. After I looked, my eyes started to hurt and my vision is turning blurry. Mavis what is happening..

I lied down.

I feel sleepy..

Maybe a rest will fix me up...

~Lucy's POV

I left his house after taking a moment to process what happened.

"Natsu! where the hell did you go?! I-I am sorry! I never intended to hurt you so much! Natsu!" I screamed while searching the whole town.

The forest. Could he possibly be in there..? Maybe not.

I decided to go to my house. Maybe he'll be in there?! What the hell am I thinking.. of course not but.. at least I should check?

"Natsu? are you here..?"

No response.

Now the forest.. I ran there quickly.. I have a really bad feeling that is coursing through my body.

"Natsu!" I screamed.

I went over to a river and saw my pinky guy sleeping.

I rushed over to him.

"Natsu.. *pant* you scared the *pant* crap out of *pant* me..!"

I noticed Natsu's face is sweaty and his cheeks are flushed terribly.

I touched his face and it literally burnt me! His face is steaming out where I touched him. Holy Mavis! I take off my shirt and rip it in half in order to use it as a cooling down pad.

I drench the cloth with the water that was near by. I placed it on his forehead and quickly steam came on. the cloth became dry fast and I had to do it again. I took his scarf off cause he was getting way too hot. I placed it right next to him, I know its important to him so...

"Lu-luce.. stop it.." he mumbled. His face became more flustered.

Kya! Did I hurt him?!

"N-Natsu..?"