Chapter 11: Beach Partaay

River escorted us out from the shack. We were still standing from the door step, and I could see Clyde was still conversing with the blondie. Well, who cares? Not me! As if! "Where to now, Ribs?" I used my flirty voice and tried shooting glances at Clyde, hoping he could see this.

"Maybe we could get a massage or something, love?" River replied that made my heart skipped a thousand beats. There he goes again, saying "love" to me in his soothing sexy voice. I don't know if he's riding along or he really means it. My eyes traveled to Clyde but he was busy talking with the blondie. Well, whatever. I don't care anymore. I looked at Janna who was eyeing both River and me with a disgusted look.

"You guys, are we getting a massage?" Janna interrupted.

"Yeah sure! I need one so badly," I stretched out my arms.

"Will could come right?" Will said as he tug my thin green robe.

"Of course," I said as I carry him up to my arms. He gained weight but I could still manage to carry him. "Ok up here?" I asked him.

"Mmm, yeah," he lay his head on my shoulders as River and Janna led the way to the massage room. We, the ladies separated ourselves from the men in the massage room. Janna and I were given a deep and soothing massage ever. I feel like I'm in Japan or in Korea because of the background music playing inside the room. The woodwind instruments sounded the room and chimes were swishing. Dropping of waterfalls. Chirping of birds. Sleepy and scented aroma. Everything is perfect.

~6:30pm (1 hr before Beach Party)~

I'm in my room with Will getting ready for the beach party later. It's a good thing we got here first before Clyde. I bathed myself and put on a fresh new set of clothes. I clothed myself with a floral vest-like shirt and an above knee length skirt. I placed a little and white artificial flower pin at my hair. There, I look like a summer baby. Will was in his floral shirt and gray cargo shorts and his slippers. "I'm ready to party!" he exclaimed.

"Me too, little bro! Me too!" I patted his head and when I opened the door, Clyde was standing in front of us, his hand extended as if he held the door knob the same time as I opened the door. He dropped it immediately. Out of courtesy, I told him, "Wanna come with us? To the beach party?"

"No thanks, I'd rather go alone. Or I'd rather go with Will," he said as he walked past by me, hitting me by the shoulder. But he stopped half way and said. "By the way, I like the flower." Then he continued walking away. I could tell he was smirking when he said that.

"Sheesh, what's his problem?" I muttered under my breath, anger rushing through my cheeks.

"Let's wait for 'em," Will said.

"He doesn't want to, okay, Will? Now let's go!" I pulled Will hard enough and slammed the door loud enough to crush Clyde's eardrums. I hope he becomes deaf but I doubt it. His head and heart are as stiff as a rock, how much more for his ears. So insensitive.

~Beach Party (7:30pm)~

"Hi guys!" I waved to my parents and to Mrs. Williams, but mostly to my parents as I enter the clubhouse (more on a nipa hut style). I'm still mad at Clyde. I can't help but involve his mum to this. I walked closer to them, holding Will's hand.

"You look stunning," my dad said as he tucked a strand of hair behind my ears. "Just like your mom."

"Thanks Dad," I smiled.

"Who's this handsome young man?" Mom addressed Will.

Will made a Nike hand gesture below his chin. "That's me!"

We all laughed and I decided to look for River and Janna. Will has decided to hunt for food. The people on the stage were playing their ukeleles, tambourines, and guitars. The hut was covered with golden lights. Foods were in a corner. No tables just the dance floor. I don't have the energy to eat anyway. People were dancing gracefully on the dance floor. I also noticed that they manage to set up a huge disco ball on top. Everything was so colorful and so Hawaiian.