Chapter 4: Bipolar?

After recess, I went out of the monitor room without accomodating any attention from anyone. My eyes were puffy from crying. Screw Coach Nolie! Without looking from both sides, I accidentally bumped into someone. "Sorry," I said quietly, which almost sounds like a soft whisper.  

"Blaire?" River held both my elbows.  

"Hey Ribs," I gave a smile.  

"Don't you give me that pity-looking smile," he thumped my forehead. "What happened? Need a hug?" 

I blushed in his last statement. Yes, I need a hug but wouldn't it be awkward? Anyways, I gave in since you only live once. There, I saw him grin. "Tell me what happened, love!" 

"What's with the flirty way of speaking?" I laughed.  

"To make you laugh and it was successful!" he said. With that, he placed his hand around me as we walk down the hallway. This is the best feeling I've ever had. I wonder what would Janna think if she sees us like this. By the way, where is she? While we were walking, I was telling him the whole thing that had happened when we passed by Clyde. We both had eye contact but he looked away immediately. Weird kiddo! After telling River about everything, he insisted he'd help me again but I refused.

~Dismissal~  

I told Janna everything and she had a worried expression written in her face.  

"She's insane!" she yelled. "Want me to scare her? Anyway, my hair's long so I could hide in one corner, cover my face with my long and shiny black hair. I could pretend to be a ghost." 

"Silly Janna," I brushed my fingers along her long black and flowy hair. "You don't have to show your hair off!" 

"What makes you think that?" she scoffled a laugh. "Buuut, seriously, I'll really get even with her for you! Right, River?" 

"Anything for you, love," he winked at me.  

"Stop it!" I blushed, hoping he didn't notice it. "You guys go home! I'll finish this in a jiffy!" 

"And your mom?" River asked.  

"Leave it to me!" I winked at the both of them when suddenly, I THINK I saw River blush.  

"Well, b-bye Blaire," Janna hugged me. 

"G' luck, Blaire!" River shuffled my hair. 

After I watched them leave, I gathered all the cleaning materials from the janitors' closet and started cleaning in the 1st room. While cleaning, I placed my phone on the teacher's table and started cleaning. The first song's What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction, the coolest boy band ever. After 10 minutes, I've finished and I've moved on to the next room. When I went in the next room, I saw a guy sleeping on his desk so I shrugged his shoulders but he doesn't budge. So I played one of the remaining songs of 1D which is More Than This. I've decided to sing along with the song. Suddenly, the guy's head lifted. Finally! What surprised me is that he sang Liam's last solo part and it sounded exactly like him. And to add up to it, it's Clyde.  

"Surprise?" he said groggily. "Nice right?" 

I stopped playing the music. I've lost the interest to listen to it because of him. But, I must admit he has a great voice. "Shut up, and go home!" I told him and continued sweeping the floor. 

All of a sudden, he stood up from his chair. He stood face to face with me as he kneel a little bit because he's taller than me. "Want me to help?" 

"That's the last thing I wanna do," I said to him, my heart getting faster. I don't know if I was intimidated to him. "It's your fault for letting me do this." I finally admitted to him. 

"What do you mean?" 

I told him what had happened. 

"Seriously?! Then, let me clean up the mess I got you into," he flashed a smile and snatched the broom away from my hand. "You erase the board and I'll sweep." 

I snatched the broom away from him, "Look, there are cctv cameras here and we'll get caught by doing this. I don't want to get in trouble when it's especially caused by you." 

"I'll explain to them, don't worry." He took the broom and started sweeping the floor. I didn't try to argue with him anymore because I might regret it in the end if I didn't let him help me. We did it silently to the other rooms also. Why is he being so bipolar? Just awhile ago, he was acting so arrogant and now, he's acting like a superhero on tv.  

"Why are you looking at me like that?" he snapped me back to earth.  

I can't tell him what I was thinking, so I lied. "Because you're definitely not handsome as you think," I tied my red hair into a loose ponytail and carried all the equipments to be returned to the janitors' closet. 

"Wait up, Slick!" he caught up to me in the doorway. He placed his arm on the wall and leaned on it. "And you don't know you're beautiful." He said softly to my ear which gave me a ticklish feeling that made my cheeks turn red.  

"S-s-stop calling me Slick," I muttered out and when I was about to leave the room, he caught my arm and pulled me to him. My chest burned.  

"Wait, before you go," he grabbed my hand and held it between our faces. "Take this back also, and see you tomorrow, Red Head!" He handed me the broom as he took his backpack from his seat and his books and climbed out of the window as fast as a cat.  

WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT?!

~COMMENTS PLEASSE! :D What do you think with the ending of this chapter? ;P hehe! Pls don't forget to read and VOOTE :)) Oh, you can also check out my other storiezzz, like My Crazy Star and Guardiana~ ;)