Everybody Wants to Rule the World

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

"You could not have possibly thought this through." Tony added.

"You can't be  friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and Spider Gwen... if there's no neighborhood. Okay, that didn't really make sense, but you know what I'm trying to say." Gwen told Tony.

"Come on. We got a situation. See them down there? They're in trouble. What's your plan?" Tony asked the two teenagers.

"Go." Gwen nudged Peter.

"Um... Okay, okay... Uh... Okay. Did you ever see this really old movie, Aliens?"

Below them, Stephen cried out in pain. Phoenix glared at Ebony through the pain. "Painful, aren't they? They were originally designed for microsurgery." Maw said. A loud bang interrupted him. He turned to see Iron Man.

"And any one of them... could end your friends' lives in an instant." Maw walked towards him.

"I gotta tell you, they're  not really my friends. Saving their lives are more of a professional courtesy." Tony quipped.

"You've saved nothing. Your powers are inconsequential compared to mine." Maw said as he used his magic to summon a piece of the ship to float.

"Yeah, but the kid's seen more movies." Tony blasted the side of the ship and it exploded sending Maw to space. Stephen and Phoenix started to fly outside with the needles.

"Yes! Wait. What are those?" Peter said as spider legs sprouted from his back.  Tony quickly covered the hole in the ship. The cloak flowed over to Peter. "Hey, we haven't officially met. Cool."

"We gotta turn this ship around." Stephen said.

"Yeah, now he wants to run. Great plan." Tony quipped.

"No, I want to protect the stone and the kid." Stephen finished.

"And I want you to thank me." Tony added. "Now, go ahead. I'm listening."

"For what? Nearly blasting me into space?" Persephone commented.

"Who just saved your magical ass? Me."

"I'm not even magical!" Persephone clarified. "I'm the goddess of the future. The daughter of Queen Victoria of Themyscira. If Thanos has gotten to any of my siblings we are so screwed."

"I seriously don't know how you fit your head into that helmet." Stephen added.

"Admit it, you should've ducked out when I told you to. I tried to bench you. You refused." Tony growled.

"Unlike everyone else in your life, I don't work for you." Stephen shot back.

"And due to that fact, we're now in a flying doughnut... billions of miles from Earth with no backup." Tony relied in his normal snarky tone.

"I'm backup." Gwen smiled and waved.

"Yeah, me too." Peter smirked.

"No, you're stowaways. The adults are talking." Tony pointed to himself and Stephen.

"Hey, she's not not an adult!" Gwen pointed at Persephone.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused as to the relationship here. What is he, your ward?"

"No. I'm Peter, by the way."

"Hi, I'm Gwen."

"Doctor Strange and Persephone."

"Oh, you're using our made-up names. Um... I'm Spider-Man, then. And this is Spider Gwen."

"This ship is self-correcting its course. Thing's on autopilot."

"Can we control it? Fly us home?" Phoenix asked.

"Stark?" Stephen asked.

"Yeah."

"Can you get us home?" Stephen finished.

"Yeah, I heard you. I'm thinking I'm not so sure we should."

"Under no circumstances can we bring the Time Stone to Thanos. I don't think you quite understand what's at stake here."

"What? No. It's you who doesn't understand... that Thanos has been inside my head for six years. Since he sent an army to New York and now he's back. And I don't know what to do.So I'm not so sure if it's a better plan to fight him on our turf or his... but you saw what they did, what they can do. At least on his turf, he's not expecting it. So I say we take the fight to him. Doctor. Do you concur?"

"All right, Stark. We go to him. But you have to understand... if it comes to saving you or the kids or the Time Stone and Phoenix... I will not hesitate to let either of you die. I can't, because the universe depends on it."

"Nice. Good, moral compass. We're straight." He moved towards Gwen, Peter, and Phoenix. "All right, kids. You're Avengers now." He knighted each of them with his hands. Smiles of pure joy and accomplishment etched themselves upon Gwen and Peter's faces as they both walked away.