Chapter 5

Taehyung was cheerful on his second day of school

Taehyung was cheerful on his second day of school. He skipped down the hallway with his older brother as they were on their way to meet Jimin at Taehyung's locker. "Now remember to come get me if you need anything and I'll see you at lunch okay?" Jin intervenes the younger's current daydream that he was in.

The ravenette did nothing but nod, signalling that he understood exactly what the older was saying before scampering off towards his best friend. "Jiminie!" He cheers, practically jumping into the brunette's arms.

However, Jimin wasn't at all paying attention. He was busy talking to his boyfriend when the younger appeared resulting in the pair collapsing into a pile of mess on the floor.

Taehyung giggles while Jimin just groans loudly, earning the two a few odd stares from the other students. Hoseok could do nothing but chuckle to himself, finding the scene in front of him equally adorable as it was hilarious.

The eldest helps the pair up as Jimin dusts himself off, a small glare beginning to form in his eyes. He spins on his heels, ready to yell at his best friend for being so reckless when he notices the large grin spreading on Taehyung's lips. Instantly, Jimin melts at the sight. If he could, he wish he could always see that smile on the younger's face despite his family issues.

"I should get going before the bell rings," Hoseok mumbles, glancing down at his watch before leaning in to give Jimin a quick kiss. He then moves on to ruffle Taehyung's black locks, "see you later Taetae. Look after my baby for me." He teases to which Taehyung gives him a salute at his order. Jimin's cheeks heat up as he whacks his chuckling boyfriend away.

The friends then walk towards their classroom while another set of friends watch the younger like a hawk. "Jeez, I didn't know that he was friends with one of your past fucks." Jungkook sniggers before slapping a hand on Yoongi's shoulder. "Guess I have the upper hand then since I've never slept with any of his friends." The brunette smirks, playfully annoying the older.

Yoongi grumbles, glaring slightly at Jimin before huffing his way to class. "Don't be stupid, I still have a few tricks up my sleeve to get that piece of ass." He mutters which causes Jungkook to buckle over with laughter. "I think this challenge is going to be the most entertaining." The brunette hums as the pair enter inside the classroom right when the bell goes. Taehyung instantly spots the friends step into the room. He shuffles, sinking further down into his chair more as he hopes that either one doesn't notice him.

Though it doesn't necessarily help when they walk direction next to his desk. The first to walk by was the dark brunette. He winks at the ravenette, causing the younger to flush a crimson hue. The second being the peroxide haired boy who wore a grumpy expression yet his eyes sort of twinkle when he stares at the younger.

Taehyung was overwhelmed by emotions and feelings that were being caused by these two boys. He hardly knew of them yet they could already have a powerful impression on him.