knowing his skirt is too short he would bend down.

right in front of him.

while they were eating luke sat on calums lap and acted like he hadn't just made his mind hazy a few minutes ago.

calum had enough when he felt his princess start to move around in his lap.

in one swift movement the raven haired boy had luke up the stairs in his room on the bed.

he locked the door behind him and when he turned around luke was sitting on the bed smiling innocently.

"y-you're such a tease princess." calum spoke lowly, sending shivers up lukes spine.

"i didn't do anything cally." luke said, keeping up the innocent act.

the tan boy walked up to his boyfriend and pushed him back on the bed and towered over him.

"don't s-start something y-you ca-cant finish baby." he whispered.

"oh trust me, it'll get done love." the blond whispered back and pulled his boyfriend on top of him.

'this is so hot' calum thought.

'i'm going to tease the shit out of him' calum thought again.

"please cally, do something." luke whined, grabbing the collar of his love's shirt.

calum complied and began to slide his hand up lukes thigh and under his skirt.

the feminine boy began to pant when he felt fingertips ghosting over the hem of his lace panties.

the tan boy cooed at the boy underneath him.

" 's o-okay baby, 'm g-gonna take go-good care of you." he promised.

"cally... do something, please." luke begged prettily.

calum hummed and pulled lukes skirt off painfully slow.

he felt a tug on his shirt and he looked up at his pretty boy.

"off, please." luke mumbled shyly, tugging at his boyfriends shirt again.

the raven haired boy smirked and pulled his shirt over his head, leaving his chest bare.

he saw luke staring at his body with glazed eyes and he chuckled.

calum lifted lukes chin to make him look at him in the eyes.

"y-you're so desperate b-baby." he spoke softly and placed his lips on lukes.

the blue eyed boy whined through the kiss and ran his hands all over calums chest.

calum began to grind down on luke slowly as he added tongue into the kiss.

"oh my- cally, please take them off." the blond moaned, letting his head fall back against the sheets when calum sped up his movements.

the, now, impatient boy quickly pulled away from his boyfriend and took off his jeans with a slight struggle.

after calum pulled off the restricting jeans he got back on top of his boyfriend, only to flip them over to let him be on top.