phones

[ 14 y/o ]

Joys POV

"c'mon liz we need to hurry before they wake up!" joy exclaimed to liz who was taking her precious time.

liz whined like the mature adult she is.

the darker haired woman rolled her eyes and pulled her along into the store.

joy pulled on her award winning smile that she passed on to her beloved children and spoke to the person at the register,

"hi, we'd like to purchase two iphone 5s'"

liz sighed and prepared to spend three fourths of her paycheck for this week.

╰(*'︶'*)╯♡

"we're home!" joy and liz yelled.

luke and calum fell off the sofa.

luke groggily stood up, rubbing his head.

"cally i'm sleeping on the bottom next time. whenever we fall of the couch you roll over and i hit my head." luke spoke softly because he was still tired.

calum heard most of what he said.

not all, but most.

"o-okay, s-s-sorry lukey."

"it's okay cally, now lets get up and see what's going on." luke said, helping calum up and walking into the kitchen.

as they walked in the kitchen they saw two suspicious looking mothers waiting for them.

before a conversation could start, both fourteen year olds spoke in sync,

"what did you do?"

liz and joy scoffed in sync.

"we didn't do anything. we do have gifts for you two though..." liz trailed off.

"oooo! i want a gift mom! please!" the small blond squealed excitedly. all signs of tiredness disappearing.

everyone in the kitchen looked at him with so much adoration.

especially his brown eyed bestie.

while calum was distracted he heard an ear piercing scream.

"a phone?! thank you, thank you, thank you!"

calum looked at the table in front of them with confused eyes.

"w-what ph-phone?" he asked, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

everyone sighed with a small smile.

"calum, the phone in your oh so dear mothers hand." liz said with a laugh.

calum looked up to see his mom, indeed holding a phone for him too.

sheepishly, he went over and kissed his moms cheek, thanking her.