Chapter 6

YAYYYY!!!!! I finally have a chapter up. Thank you for everybody who has voted so far and stuck with me until I put another chapter up. It is greatly appreciated. Anywhoo sorry the paragraphs are weird, I dont have any wifi so I attempted to transfer the files from my phone aha. And another thing, if anybody has the time or wants to do me a solid, this story needs a beautiful cover and I am not very talented in that area aha. So direct message me if you would like to make one. I am going to try to post every friday or saturday. Enjoy this chapter.  Vote and comment and tell your friends, let me know what you think. Thank youuu lovelies!!!!

"She has to be told mother. I can’t stand for her to be left in the dark with what is happening. She has the right to know. At least she will be prepared.” My mother’s words pierced through my subconscious. The beeping of the heart monitor let me know that this wasn’t a dream. I was actually in a hospital, hearing my mother speak of some secret assignations with my grandmother. That must mean that the man who was in here earlier was real. Just thinking about him made my heart beat faster. The beeps from the heart monitor started spilling out rapidly. I felt a blush rising on my skin as I pictured his blue eyes staring into mine as he leaned in to kiss me. As soon as his imaginary lips reached mine, I felt an electric shock course through my veins. My eyes shot open and I almost flew off of the bed. Three pairs of eyes jerked around to reach mine, a look of worry and surprise filled their pupils.

 My mother rushed to my side; stroking my hair and in doing so accidently touched the bandage on my head, which made me wince. “Oh honey, I am sorry. Are you okay? As soon as you were admitted Wilbur let me know. The doctor said you will only have a little scar and your ankle is sprained.”

 “I could be better considering I am in the hospital, but I just feel a little sore. I should have been more careful. It is a good thing Wilbur was there at the perfect time.” I turned around carefully, so I wouldn’t move my ankle or any other parts of my body that were sore. “I am sorry I missed the job Grandma. I know it must have been hard for you to get it for me.”

 She came around and kissed my forehead. “Don’t worry honey. Kyle will be sure to tell his father what happened. The only thing that matters is you didn’t get into any real danger.”

 My mother squeezed my hand, took a deep breath, and stared at my grandmother. My grandmother stared back and started mouthing off words at such a fast rate I felt like my head was spinning. They were doing a stare down with each other and the tension was filling the room. Wilbur coughed and walked over to my grandmother, said something into her ear and both of them walked out of my room. I stared at my mother, hoping that I wouldn’t have to force anything out of her. She looked like a deer staring into headlights, confused and lost. “What is going on mom?”

 She got up, gave me a kiss on the forehead and headed for the door. “Let me get the doctor and see if you are ready to be taken home. We will talk later.”

 “Promise?”

 She brought her hand up to her lips and blew me a kiss. “I promise my darling girl.”

 I went to bring my hand up to catch the kiss and that is when I saw the ink on my hand. It was a message. ‘Meet me at the Lycan Lair”. My heart started racing and I could feel nervous sweat rising on my skin. How did this get here? I couldn’t remember anything being written on me. Was it that attractive guy who was in my room? The guy who had an aura of darkness surrounding him and the same guy that seemed to haunt me in the strange visions I have been having. The scary part was that a tiny part of my wanted to go meet him. That irrational side of my brain needed to have a stern talking to.

 The sound of a door opening interrupted the internal debate I was having with myself. A familiar head of dirty blonde hair entered my room with a smile and a bouquet of red roses. Kyle set the flowers on the side table and pushed a chair next to my bed. I couldn’t help it and a laugh exited my mouth. “Red roses, huh. That seems pretty romantic for just meeting me.”