She guesses he was singing. Later then, his voice became louder and softer which makes her eyes go heavy.

She realized that she was about to sleep so she shifted her position from staring at the ceiling to facing in front of Jimin. Jimin's chest to be exact.

And then they sleep quietly.

Not until my mind was thinking of things.

Nari opens her eyes, seeing him peacefully sleeping. She caressed his cheeks then slowly went down to his jaw.

"Jimin.." He didn't respond.

Nari tried to hold her tears as she was about to say something stupid, "I'll.. miss you.."

"I never said this to you and not even once,"

"Because I don't want to be weak in front of you.."

"Right now, since your sleeping, I'm fifty-fifty getting out of my shell. I'm gonna say things that I never say it to you. Even though your sleeping, I'm still telling you in front of me"

"I love you"

"The fear of losing my best friend in the whole entire world, you are the man who I want to daycare with, the one I would have continuous sleepovers with, the one who was always there, no matter what time it was, where I was, or what I needed.

You always make me laugh until I cry, or until we are both running to the bathroom trying not to pee our pants. You have stood beside me on the best days of my life and on the worst days. You have always been there. I honestly can't remember life without you.

I am so thankful to have been able to grow up with you and watch you flourish into a most charming man. Our high school years were much different from most. We had to grow up quickly to deal with the situation we were faced with. I remember days when we would stay home from school together and call it our sick days. These are the moments that I look back on and I am thankful for all the meaningful time we were able to spend together.

On your confession day with Lisa, I felt as though I was also giving you away. As I was walking into town that day to our school, I started tearing up because I realized that I was going to watch you get taken which was something we weren't sure we would get to experience. I am so thankful to be able to walk with you in every season of life. To celebrate with you on the most exciting days of your life, and to cry with you when it feels like your world is falling apart.

Many of our high school years were spent waiting for you to get out of surgery, or waiting for test results. Your friends and I would spend all day by your side. We would try to keep you entertained, but usually, you were the entertainment with all the pain medication they would have you on. These were some of the hardest days of my life, but you have taught me to face every situation with hope. No matter how much pain you are in, you are always looking to Jesus for strength.

I have always admired the fact that cancer has never defined you. You have challenged it every day. You fight for your life, and you fight to be here with us, your friends, and me.

Lying with you in countless hospital beds, just talking and crying about life, picking up the phone because you are the only person I want to talk too, we have a friendship like no other, God has truly blessed me with a friend like you.

Watching you suffer is the hardest thing I have ever done and the least I wanted to.

I hate cancer.

It sucks.

All I have ever wanted to do was take your pain, and make it all go away. I feel so useless all the time, and I wish there was something I could do. So I fall on my knees and pray to God, that He would give you more time. That he would heal you, and free you from pain. Every day of this journey, I pray for you and trust God with your life.