Attacked then saved

animenerd728
Age: 6
Enjoy!!
————————————————————————-
It was nap time at the lair, where 3 little 6 years old turtles are sleeping.
Wait 3? Well the last one got out to drink water but ended up going on a little adventure in the sewers.

Little Michelangelo walk through the sewers, wanting to be a big boy since his daddy keeps telling him no because he's too young and his brothers keep saying that he shouldn't.
But he decided to go anyway to prove that he is a big boy.

" super Mikey is looking around. Super Mikey isn't shared. Cause I'm super Mikey!" The child yelled happily as he jump high and landing on his feet.
He giggled until he heard a noise.

"H-hello?" Mikey looked around nervously, trying not to be scared.

What appeared out of the shadow, a robot with something pink came towards him. Mikey started screaming, about to turn around to run but the robot manage to grab him.

As Mikey screamed and kicked the machine, it started tighten up in his arms, making Mikey's arms being turned purple.

"Mikey!" Some three voices yelled.

Mikey opened his eyes and saw that the robot is off and thrown into the water.

"Mikey" A voice called.
Michelangelo looked up to see his three brothers with worried written all over their faces.

" Let me see your arms, Mike" Donnie said as he looked at Mikey's bruised arms.

After seeing his arms, the brothers all went home, but they have to end up telling Splinter about it.

Mikey was treated for arm bruises but grounded for 3 days with no TV.

Hey ninjas! I finish doing this and i need more requests. So send down the requests!

See ya Ninjas!