Grounded

LeilaClain77

Age: 4.

Hope u all like this.
------------------------------------------------------

It was nap time for the four 4 year old turtles, but the only problem is that they are supposed to be sleeping not awake while laying down.

Little Raphael got an idea and got out of bed.

" Raphie, where are u going" Leo asked as he look up from bed.

" I'm gonna explore " Raph said.

" But daddy said it's nap time" Donnie said as he look at his brother.

" And we are not sleeping. Who wanna come?" Raph said and ask as he look at his brothers. Donnie climbed out of bed to go to Raph, then Mikey, being the curious one, climbed out of bed to follow them.

" Wait, u can't go" Leo said as he climbed out of bed.

The turtles walked out of their room and walked out of the lair into the dark scary tunnels.

* 15 minutes later*

Splinter sense something when he was trying to meditate, he try to ignore it but knew he couldn't.
So the sensei decided to check on his sons who he though, were sleeping but came up with no one in the bed.

He couldn't believe it but he decided to go with his gut and ran out of the sewers to look for them.

* back with the turtles*

" we have to go back* Leo said as he hold his baby brother's hand and trying to convince his other two brothers to go back home.

" we won't go home. We are exploring" little Raphael said and they saw a ladder that can lead to the surface

Being a curious turtle, Donnie went to the ladder to see.
And as the turtles saw the ladder, their father saw them.

" My sons!" Splinter yelled making the turtles look at him. " what are u doing here"

" nothing" The older turtles said
" I thought exploring" little Mikey said

Long story, short.
Splinter took the turtles home and decided to punish them, not by spanking.

By grounding them for three days with no tv.

Hey ninjas
Sorry if it sucks
And sorry it took so long

Also I have a Instagram account if u guys w at to follow me and see the latest post of my books

The name is nineturtlemates

See ya