Chapter Thirty Six

A/N: Okay guys I need help. Hopefully some of you will give me your opinion. So the last chapter included smut and now my story is rated R and is unable to be searched. Would it be okay if I took out the chapter and put it into its own book like things. I'll make a book that will contain all the smut to my stories and that way my stories are searchable, but if you want to read the smut you have to go on my profile and open the book. I'll label the smut parts to which books and Ill keep like the chapters they are suppose to be on, in my books and direct you to the separate book. Did that make sense? Well if it made any kind of sense, please tell me if that's okay? I know it can be annoying cuz you don't want to have to toggle back and forth, but technically you can put both in your library *cough cough;)* and then be informed when updated so you will know I added smut. I want my works searchable is all. Omg I am rambling and probably not making sense. Opinions, anyone??

Harry's pov:

I groaned at hearing my phone ringing. It's Sunday, I'm suppose to be able to sleep in late. I sighed and turned away from Louis' warmth, reaching for my phone. I grabbed it and slid my finger over the call to answer it.

"Harry?" my mum hissed.

"Mum, what's wrong?"

"Where are you?" she questioned.

"Um with Louis, is something wrong?" I asked again.

"Yes, I want you home now," she explained.

"Did I do something?" I asked.

"Harry, now."

"Can Louis come?" I asked.

"Yes he better," she hung up.

"What was that about?" Louis mumbled.

"I don't know, she's mad. We have to go," I explained and started getting up.

"Hey, hey, baby," he sighed and reached for me. I looked back at him and he pulled me down, kissing me. I relaxed a little,

"she rarely gets mad so I doubt she is mad okay?" I nodded but got away and got dressed and packed everything.

"Please get up Louis, I'm scared and you are making us later than necessary. I'm going to go check out of the hotel and put everything in the car. Get up and dressed please," I begged and grabbed everything going downstairs. I quickly checked out and went outside to the car. I just got in when Louis was walking out and pulling his beanie on his head. He got in and started the car, turning the heat on. We stayed silent for the first five minutes.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude Louis," I whispered and finally looked at him.