Chapter Twenty

A/N: Wow its been a while. Im sorry, Ive been in a weird modd for a few weeks where I just wouldnt even look at my writings. This chapter isnt even good, its just like a filler so Im sorry again, but Ill update again before the weekend is over. Maybe even again tonight. I appreciate you guys reading this, I just wish it was as liked as it was on my other account.

Louis' pov:

Dinner went well. The girls were excitedly talking to Anne and Harry while I silently listened trying to think what Lottie possibly needs to talk to me about. When dinner was over everyone helped clean the dishes and then Anne was pulling out Gemma’s old toys for the twins to play with. I sent Fizzy off to go watch tv and I followed Lottie up the stairs. She stopped at the very top and sat. I sat a stair below her and looked up at her,

“what's wrong Lot?”

“I’m worried about mum Lou.” she whispered and rubbed her temples.

“Why what's wrong?” I asked confused.

“The other day after you and Harry left, when she got home early, she literally went mental-”

“Lottie, don't say that about her.” I hissed.

“I’m sorry but its true. She brought us all out and went shopping. She got everyone whatever we asked for, then she took us out to eat, then for ice cream, then she offered to take us to the nail salon. I was the one everyone got mad at because I told her no. We went home that night and she locked herself in her room so I was left to get everyone in bed. When everyone was I went to her door and started listening. She was on the phone and was crying really hard. I asked her what was wrong this morning but she told me not to worry. Then she just rushed off tonight, going somewhere.” she shrugged.

“I’ll talk to her, yeah?” I nodded and sighed. She nodded,

“does that mean you are coming home tonight? I feel like I haven't seen you in ages.” she sighed. I pulled her down into a hug,

“sorry Lot, I don't want you worrying okay? I'll figure things out when I come home tonight.” I nodded. She squeezed me then pulled out, standing up. I followed her back down the stairs,

“Lottie come play with us!” Phoebe squealed and raised a barbie doll Lot can play with. I heard her groan but she put on a fake smile and went over playing with the twins and Fizzy. I walked by Harry laying on the couch. I took the time and leaned down kissing his nose then going into the kitchen. I went into the fridge and grabbed a water bottle.

“You okay darling? Seemed like a serious talk.” Anne smiled. I nodded and shrugged,

“she's just worried about my mum.” She nodded and Harry came in. Anne excused herself giving me a soft smile and walked into the living room. I heard the girls squeal again as Anne joined them.

“You seem tense.” Harry murmured and walked to me. I leaned against the counter as he wrapped his arms around my neck. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist. “You need to relax baby.” he whispered and leaned in kissing my neck. I held back a groan as he sucked on my neck, sure to leave a bruise.

“Mmm Haz,” I whispered but he shook his head and brought his lips onto mine. The kiss deepened and his hand was trailing down my chest and was gripping at my belt. ‘Self control Louis, self control.’ I said in my head. I put my hands on his chest and pushed him lightly. The kiss broke and he pouted his bottom lip.

“Sorry baby, as much as I want that, whatever that was, to continue my sisters and your mum are in the room next door.” I pointed out. I kissed the pout away and moved his hand from my belt. There was a knock on the door and I heard Anne answer it. My mum’s voice filled my ears and I sighed. “I’m going with them. Lot needs me to talk to her, I'll text you until bed. Call if you need anything alright?” I asked. He nodded and I smiled leaning in and giving him a long gentle kiss.