Chapter Twenty Six

Harry's pov:

The final bell rang making me grab my stuff and hurry out of class. I share this class with Zayn and he has been giving me looks the whole class. I just want to get away from him and to Louis as quick as possible. I had just gotten my bag over my shoulder as I turned the corner and was pushed against the lockers. I groaned as Zayn grabbed my wrist holding them above my head.

"L-look Zayn I really d-don't think you should-"

"Shut up fag, I don't-ugh-fucking hell" he hissed and his hand rose. I shrunk into myself as best as I could.

"Zayn, hey!" someone yelled. We both turned and Liam was jogging towards us. He stepped in between us pulling Zayn's hands off of me.

"Zayn, c'mon don't take it out on him." Liam sighed. Zayn looked down and I caught a glimpse of his sensitive side.

"Call me when you want to talk," Liam smiled and turned looking at me. He gave me a soft smile and grabbed my hand pulling me with him, "you okay?" I nodded and thanked him. He pulled me to Louis who immediately looked at me concerned,

"what happened, are you okay?" I nodded and grabbed around his neck as he hugged me.

"I found him before Zayn could do anything. You still can come tonight right?" Liam asked. Louis nodded and Liam said a goodbye walking off.

"Where you going tonight?" I pouted.

"Hey, no need for that. I have to go with Liam to Zayn's tonight. He thinks he will talk more if I'm there. But I'm coming back to your house after okay?" he asked.

"The night?" I smiled.

"Sure, as long as I get some dinner," he winked.

"I'll cook for you, mum is going out so it will just be you and I. I even got a surprise for you." I smirked.

"Oh, do you? Mm am I going to like it?" he asked. I giggled and shrugged,

"I hope so. It's a big surprise though."

"Alright I'll probably love it, now come on let's get you home. Will you be okay alone for an hour or so?" he asked, taking my hand and leading me out.

"Yeah I'll be fine. I'll just shower and start making dinner or relax," I explained.

"Or you could wait and I could shower with you!" he smirked as we got in the car.

"Sounds promising" I hummed.