Chapter Seventeen

Louis’ pov:

So as promised I woke Harry up every two hours, the whole night until his mum came in to wake us up. She said goodbye saying to text if we need her. I told her to have a great day at work and she kissed my head, thanking me. Now I was dressed and Harry was still in bed.

“Hey, um Haz, baby? How are you feelin?” I asked.

“Tired and dizzy.” he mumbled.

“M-maybe you should stay home today.” I suggested.

“I don't know. Mum might be mad if I do.” he explained. I sighed and bit my lip,

“I’ll text her angel. Its just, I can't keep an eye on you in school and I can't be near you so..” I drifted off. What the fuck is wrong with me? I'm a horrible person, a cruel person who doesn't deserve Harry. It was silent for two minutes until I heard him sniffle. My heart broke.

“Right, yeah I almost forgot. Don't worry Lou, I'll stay home. Text me if you want.” he sighed. He moved around in bed, his back to me and wrapping the blanket tighter around himself.

“Harry,” I started, “Harry, will you go out with me?”

“What?” he asked turning to look at me. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

“Will you go out with me, be my boyfriend, make things official?” I asked. He smiled,

“your boyfriend? Secret boyfriend?” I chewed my lip hearing the word ‘secret.’ Cuz yes, technically it would still be secretive. Making things official doesn't mean I'm coming out. What!? Judge me I don't care! Jesus, I'm going to hell.

“Yes, yes I'll be your boyfriend!” he cheered and sat up hugging me. I smiled and rocked him in my arms. One step at a time.

“You better go, I'll text my mum.” he explained. I nodded and stood up. I still had to stop home and grab my bag and change.

“Bye baby, I'll see you when I get out. Text me when you wake please, please don't forget.” I begged. I leant down and kissed him making him smile and blush.

“Bye.” he whispered and went back under his covers. I turned off his light and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen, sparing a few minutes. When I left I made sure to lock the door. I practically jogged to my house and went into my room. I got changed and brushed my teeth. I grabbed my bag and went down into the kitchen, hoping to find something that I could eat for lunch.

“Morning darling!” my mum cheered.

“Mum? Shouldn't you be at work?” I asked confused. She shrugged and I sighed, “did you get fired? Quit?”

“No and no, don't worry. We will talk when you get home from school.” I raised my eyebrows and nodded. I grabbed an apple, deciding it will have to do, and walked out the door heading to school.

“Tomlinson!” I heard someone call. I turned and Zayn and Liam were walking to meet me.

“Hey bro, how come you didn't answer my text last night? We were all hanging out.” Zayn explained.

“Sorry mate, my younger sister got really sick, ended up having to take her to the hospital. I haven't checked my phone at all.” I explained.

“Oh yeah its alright, sorry to hear that. So I'm guess that means you can't come chill after school today either?” he asked. I shrugged,

“I can be gone a few hours.” He smirked and threw his arm around me,

“thats the spirit!”

The school day passed slowly and I was growing impatient. It was past lunch time, actually it was last block, two in the afternoon and Harry has yet to text. How am I supposed to know if he is okay and what he is up to if he hasn't texted me?

“You alright mate, you have been checking your phone all day.” Niall pointed out.

“Yeah I'm fine. My sister was suppose to text me when she woke and she still hasn't, just a little worried is all.” I explained. I locked my phone and went back to writing down math notes. The final bell rang and Niall and I went to my locker. I grabbed my bag for footie and we went to the locker room to go change for practice. I changed quickly and grabbed my phone and cleats walking outside. I quickly dialed Harry’s number. It took 5 to many rings for him to answer.

“Hello?” he groaned.

“Jesus christ Haz, you had me worried sick. What are you doing?” I hissed.

“What? I'm-I was sleeping, you woke me up. What time is it?” he asked.

“Two something, I'm about to go to practice. You slept all day so I didn't get a text. I thought something happened.” I explained running my hand through my hair.

“Oh sorry Lou, I'm fine. Up now, have fun at practice.” he smiled.

“I will, thanks baby. I'll text you after, bye.” I quickly hung up as Zayn opened the door coming outside. I grabbed the door going back in. I locked my phone and threw it in my bag then ran out. I quickly got into my cleats and joined everyone on the field.