Chapter Ten

Louis' pov:

  It was at the scene where Sandy and Danny were in the car and he was trying to make a move on her. I shifted uncomfortably as the memories of Harry telling me he was horney earlier came running back and it wasnt helping that he was drawing circles on my chest. I shifted again as I felt a boner coming on. I tried to get back into the movie to suppress the thoughts but now I was screwed, Harry knew.

"Problem dear?" he smirked. I rolled my eyes,

"no, I-I’m okay."

"Your friend says otherwise." he laughed and slid his hand down my torso and to my dick. He grazed his fingers over my bulge making me moan.

"Haz, please don’t." I moaned.

"Aww baby, most people want help." he explained and rolled so he was all the way on me. I looked up at him. "Come on baby, let me help." he whispered and grinded his hips against mine. I brought my head into the crook of his neck trying to hold in my moans. He laughed and ran his hand up my side.

"Harrrry." I groaned. He grinded back against me,

"yeah Lou?"

"H-help me, p-please." I begged.

"Get in the car angel." he smiled and got off me. I quickly scurried to my feet holding the blanket around me and he opened the back door crawling in as I followed. I shut the door and we waited for the lights to go off. As soon as they did he lunged for me attacking my neck. I groaned and bucked my hips in search of friction.

"Needy." Harry laughed and lifted my shirt over my neck. He then grabbed my legs and pulled them towards him so I was laying down. He smiled down at me then kissed down my chest. He got to my pants and started pulling them down. I moaned as they rubbed against my bulge.

"H-harry ple-please." I whine. He laughed and came back up kissing me. I kissed back as I felt him reach down and grab my length. I moaned and arched my back causing our lips to disconnect. He smiled and started running his hand up and down. He got closer to my ear,

"how do you like it baby. Do you want to come with just my hands or do you want my warm mouth around you so I can swallow it? Hmm, its up to you." he whispered. I closed my eyes and groaned bucking into his hand.

"Please Harry. W-want to feel, feel you. Mouth, m-mouth please." I was begging.

"Mmm, my favorite." he whispered and bit the shell of my ear. He pulled his hand out of my boxers making me whine at the loss of contact. He quickly moved down and pulled my boxers down making my dick slap up. He bent down gripping the base of it. He smirked up at me before he enveloped the tip licking it. I moaned and grabbed his hair.

"Ha-haz." I groaned. He hollowed out his cheeks and went all the way down. I bucked my hips but he pushed them back down. He started bobbing and fuck, it felt good. Harry's thumb started moving down and soon pressed at my opening.

"Fuck, hell, Ha-ha-ughh!" I moaned. He laughed and pushed in. All to soon I was coming. I wasn't expecting Harry to finger me and when he pressed in I couldn't hold it in. He quickly swallowed and pulled off and away as I fell limp. He smiled up at me and pulled my boxers back up for me, being careful not to touch my sensitive dick. He leaned down and kissed me as I noticed his bulge. When I got enough energy I pushed Harry down and switched spots so I was above him. We continued kissing and I ran my hand up under his shirt. I pulled it off breaking our kiss and went to kissing his neck.

"Want help?" I mumbled.

"N-no Lou. T-thats okay. Dont need to." he whimpered. I stopped sucking his neck and looked down at him.