Chapter Thirty Two

Louis' pov:

As Harry opened the door I took a seat on the arm of the couch. I noticed Harry freeze and a mans voice filled my ears. I jumped up and rushed to Harry's side.

"Y-you shouldn't be here," Harry mumbled and he stepped back right into me.

"Oh come on Haz, is that anyway to treat your dad?" the man smirked. I didn't like it at all. It was haunting, he was teasing Harry. Harry whimpered so I pulled him behind me, wrapping my arm around him. He stayed up against my back as I stared at the man who must be his father.

"You should go mate. Anne isn't home and Harry and I are getting ready to leave." I explained.

"Oh and who are you? Because I'm Harry's dad and I bet Anne won't mind me waiting in the house for her," he shrugged and his foot inched farther into the door. I stepped forward but Harry's still clung to me, moving with me.

"You don't live here, you are definitely not welcome inside," I hissed. He chuckled and backed away,

"don't want any trouble son, okay. But you know Harry, I always knew you would turn out gay, I always knew you liked it." And that was it, I lunged forward breaking away from Harry as my fist collided with Ben's face. He stumbled back and I used the time to step back into the house and slam the door shut, locking it. I turned to Harry and he fell against me making me hit the door. I wrapped my arms around him and let him bury his head in my neck. His body shook as he sobbed. Tears rolled down my cheeks as I rubbed his back, trying to think of something to say.

I ended up just making him move to the couch with me. I was about to lay down first when he moved me and laid down, pulling me on him. I laid on his chest and ran my hands in his hair and up and down his side. His eyes were diverted somewhere else. The door. Like he thought his father would be coming back in.

"Baby," I whispered and moved my hand onto his cheek. I used my thumb to wipe away the tears. He finally looked at me, but the tears picked up.

"I'm tired of being scared Lou," he whined. I nodded and moved my arms around his neck moving into his neck.

"You're still safe baby, no one will hurt you." It fell silent until he started laughing. I pulled away and looked at him confused,

"I can't believe you hit him!" I smiled and shrugged,

"I probably shouldn't have but I couldn't help it. What he said wasn't true, you know that right?" He nodded and I took a deep breath,

"you're coming home with me tonight. I'm not taking no for an answer." He nodded,

"okay, but what if he follows us to your house?"

"What will he do? He can't come in or anything. I just want you in my sight." I explained.

"What about our date tomorrow?" he asked.

"I don't know, do you have an idea?" He nodded and I looked at him waiting.

"Well there is a carnival three towns away. Figured we could go."

"Let me guess, a kiss on the ferris wheel is on your 'before I die' list?" I mocked.

"I don't even know why I like you, you're kind of an arse," he mumbled and pushed me off him so I hit the ground hard. I whined as he stood up and stuck his tongue out at me, "and maybe."

A/N: Very short so I'll probably update again tomorrow, well hopefully