Chapter Four

Louis' pov:

  I walked back home from Harry's. The poor kid is so secluded. He didn’t talk very much no matter how hard I tried to get him to open up. I noticed how Zayn and his puppy dogs treated him and I think its gotten really far out of hand. Today I heard Zayn tell Harry to 'use the rope already'. I honestly think thats why Harry brought home all of his books. I think he was going to try tonight. Try and succeed. Thats why I made him promise I'd see him tomorrow. I don’t care that he is gay, that doesn't change who he is as a person. Not to mention he is fucking hot. He was brave enough to come out and I applaud him for that, thats why I’m going to be his friend. He needs one, and one day I’m going to be his best friend and eventually, maybe more.

(5:24)

To Harry:

  Hey Haz, so want to hang out tomorrow?

(5:26)

To Louis:

  Look Louis, what you did for me today was really nice and I didn’t mind having you talk to me today, but I’m not who you want to become friends with. Your a hot guy, girls will drool over you, but not if you're around me. I know you're new but didn’t you pick up on that? I’m gay Louis, if you interact with me you will be made fun of. Try getting in with Zayn's group its for the best.

(5:27)

To Harry:

  See thats where you’re wrong. I don’t care what others think about me for hanging out with you. I’m gay too Harry, don’t you dare tell anyone, but I am. I’m not out yet so sure I don’t know what your going though but I’m not going to let you go through it alone anymore. And thank you babycakes, your not so bad yourself;)

Harry blushed reading the text from Lou.

(5:30)

To Louis:

  Thanks, really, it means a lot.....more than you would understand. Its been hard, but I’m scared for you Louis. I don’t want you going through what I have to, thats not fair.

(5:32)

To Harry:

  But its fair for you to go through it? I don't think so. You don’t deserve the physical abuse nor the mental. I’m not stupid babe, I know what you were planing tonight and I know its because Zayn has finally convinced you that you should. But you shouldn’t, because you deserve to be here more than they do. If you went through with it Haz then they would have won. Thats why I took action today Harry. Cuz I knew, don’t get me wrong, I wanted to talk to you awhile ago but I was too scared and tonight it was now or never.

(5:33)

To Louis:

  Don’t be afraid to say it Louis. I was going to commit suicide.

(5:33)

To Harry:

  I hate that word!:(

(5:37)

To Louis:

  You saved me

(5:38)

To Harry:

  I don’t think I have saved you yet, but I’m trying:)

(5:40)

To Louis:

  Thank you.....for caring. You're the first person I have met that has.

(5:41)

To Harry: