with a heavy heart jeongguk cut the call and let out a shaky sigh. " she's not home." he muttered. " shit." jimin said.

taehyung stood there and his stomach turned; remembering something. " gguk..." his tone lowered. " what is it tae?" the others averted their attention to the artist.

" your drug dealing days, you must have developed some sort of enemies, am i right."

" you were a drug dealer before?!" they exclaimed except for yoongi since he was the one who got him hooked.

" yes i was, but tae i don't think they would grow some fucking balls to mess with me." he tutted angrily.

" you may never know gguk." yoongi butted in. " you were threatened so many times by them, what makes you think they won't do anything to hurt you, hell, even your loved ones." taehyung folded his arms.

" okay, and if it's them how will we reach them?" hoseok cocked his head. " i know where they are. that hideout is the place i'll never forget." jeongguk hands squeezed into fists. he sprinted to his bedroom and take his keys.

" are you a tattoo artist?" jimin asks taehyung.

" yes, i am."

jeongguk came back and jin toss him his jacket. " let's go." he walk outside to his car and start the ignition.

the others hopped in the back and jeongguk sped off into the city. " so help me, i will fuck them up ten times worse." the fighter growled as his eyes darkened.

" so how did you and gguk met?"

" jimin shut the hell up!" yoongi groaned.

" what? am i not allowed to ask questions."

" now it's not the right time." taehyung chuckled and pat the short male on the back. " thank you." jin rolled his eyes.

" you think he will come?" one of the dealers snorted.

" he will. now that we have his precious one." the other said crouching down at victoria's level, who was hanged. she whimpered and turn her head to the side.

" look at me, baby. your lovely boyfriend doesn't deserve you." he roughly grasped her chin making victoria hissed in pain.

*flashback*

jeongguk takes victoria's cheeks and kisses her lips pouring his everything into it. " i love you, baby." he rolled his tongue inside her mouth.

" mhm i love you more, ggukie." she holds onto his wrists. " no, i do. so fucking much." jeongguk moves his hands down her waist and pulls her close.

the couple tilted up against jeongguk's car devouring each other. " mine." the male grinned in the kiss. " yours. yours only." victoria departed their lips and squish her boyfriend's cheeks.

she giggles at jeongguk's ducky lips pecking them repeatedly. he nuzzles the tip of their noses.

he watches victoria as she walks inside her house, she peeked through the curtains and blow kisses to him. 'i love you' jeongguk mouthed. ' i love you. i love you.' she duplicates his action. jeongguk drove home with the biggest smile on his face

he is happy.

hours passed and victoria chose to do some grocery shopping. she kept jeongguk's clothes on and walk to the supermarket, which was a few blocks away.

the female felt eyes on her, monitoring her every move, but she didn't catch anybody. once she paid for her things, she walk down the street.

when she was almost home, two boys tackled her and struck her with something pungent making her lose consciousness.