-3- Pray in the night

Walking back was boring on this quiet, uneventful night for Red Riot and Ground Zero. There was no conversation between them as they walked the peaceful streets. Work was slow today the hardest thing was a purse thief other then that drug deals they busted.

"Man how about when we are done I take you out for a bite." Kirishima said as he stretched his arms in the air and put his hands behind his head walking by Bakugou's side.

"Whatever. Free food I guess I'll go." He mumbled. Bakugou never passes up free food who in their right mind would though?

The sun was completely set now and the stars illuminated the sky with some light as well as the moon. It was beautiful with the peacefulness of the town but one small thing they forgot to do.

Watch their back.

Completely quiet someone was watching them waiting for the right moment like a lion with its pray. Helpless. Being unaware of the presents behind them they payed no attention. Bad idea.

"Let's see if you really are unbreakable." Then they pounced at them aiming mostly for Red Riot, Kirishima.

To be continued...

A/N
Sorry it's short but I hope you enjoy!
I'm excited for this! I hope you are too.

Part two sneak peek
-4- Unbreakable
.
.
.
.

Blood. Weak pulse. Broken bones.Dead but alive body barely hanging on to life... For what cost? For what reason? Why did it have to be him? Why his partner, his crush, his best fucking friend?