Once the elevator stopped, the young male walked out and turned towards the keypad that was at the side of large metal door that stood before him.

Employees would need a new card every day in order to allow them entry. But him, being the CEO, only needed to place his hand on the scanner.

As the single bell of the admission alarm rang, the large door raised itself. Immediately once the man entered, he swept his eyes around the private facility. Sighing, he felt some slight relief wash over him.

An instinctive smile appeared over his lips to mask his left over worry as he received a tap on his shoulder.

He turned to a familiar face, to which his smile became more genuine to.

Junghoon Shin. The main departments lead researcher in genetics. A well ranked employee who worked for the company since Hanseong's grandfather founded it.

As well as a close friend to the Kim family.

"Ahh I thought that was you sir-" the older gentleman spoke calmly with a tired smile.

"Yah, Mr. Shin you've known me since before I was born, you know you can call me Han- "

The younger suddenly scowled upon noticing what the much older man carried, soon turning his head and averting his eyes from the sight of it.

"I thought I said to terminate ALL of the hybrids in the lab, they are too dangerous!" he whisper yelled in frustration looking back down at the cage the man carried that contained a very small black kitten.

"Not to mention the press is already on MY ass because of the last hybrid experiment.." Hanseong swallowed down the lump that formed in his throat as he thought once again about the female.

Junghoon looked down at the specimen he carried and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. "Sir I didn't think it was best to get rid of THIS one until I consulted with you-"

He carefully took ahold of Hanseong's arm to lead him towards a more private area despite the youngers protests."I don't care, get that thing out of my sight. Destroy it. NOW."

He knew what he had created after the accident involving those monsters DNA. And he knew he couldn't afford to make any more mistakes like it.

"Hanseong-ah. I can't." Junghoon sighed looking up to his boss, reaching up to place a firm hand on his shoulder.

"She made me promise not to kill her.." he spoke again slightly raising the cage up to indicate the small, now sleeping kitten.

Hanseong narrowed his eyes at the elder man. Clearly unamused yet equally frightened at the words the other had just said to him.

Surely he didn't mean her..

"What are you talking about.. give me one good reason why you believe I would care any more for this ones life than the others" he spoke firmly, mentally pleading that Junghoon wouldn't give him the answer he feared most.