2.3) regections and pregnancies

Carlisle looked at her with a new sense of hope, hope that she'd allow him in again

Carlisle looked at her with a new sense of hope, hope that she'd allow him in again. He watched as she cried softly and then she looked up at him. "You're no monster  but you are a terrible mate. I begged you not to leave me, you ripped out my heart the moment you left and I'm expected to hop straight back into them when you decide to want me again?"

Carlisle felt his heart shatter, a pain he'd never experienced like this before and it hurt like he'll. "I promise I'll never hurt you again. I'll never leave again." He promised, leaning down to stroke her face.

Harriet quickly shook his hands off, "You won't get the chance. I don't want anything to do with you, yeah I may not have gotten with Chris because he wasn't you but ill find someone that loves me for me and won't leave at the drop of a hat." An anger swept over the usual calm and collected vampire. 

"I LOVE YOU!" He screamed at her, making the young girl jump back in fear, her eyes wide and afraid. 

Harriet let out a bitter laugh to him, "You love me? Obviously not enough to stay with me!" Her hand was itching to reach for her wand, as for the first time since she'd met hi she was scared of him. Carlisle saw this and drew back, disgusted by himself and quickly left the young woman alone. 

A couple days later she received a frantic call from Bella, she was hella worried. The young Swan asked her sister to meet her at the Cullen House, and although she wasn't on speaking terms with any of them, she had to go. It was her sister after all. Rushing into the Cullen house  after aparating outside she called out; "Isabella fucking Marie Swan where the bloody hell are you? Edward Cullen get out here you narcissistic backstabbing walker!" She shouted, though knew even if she spoke it they'd have heard.

"Enough of the shouting mum!" Emmett said as he walked into the large livingroom. "Im not your mother anymore." She huffed under her breath. She saw her sister, looking deathly pale sat on the sofa and immediately knew something was wrong. "So, whats the big emergency I had to cancel my date for?"

"I'm pregnant and dying." Bella said softly.

Harriet grew pale, drawing her wand as Edward entered the room. "Dickward, give me one good reason not to hex your ass."

"Harriet it was my choice, and I'm glad," Bella said. Rolling her eyes at her sister, they weren't terribly close but she was glad she had her. The rest of the Cullen's sheepishly entered. Her heart pounded in her chest as Carlisle enter. Suddenly they all heard a pop, and the cullens jumped into attacking position. "Harry James Potter, what have I said about apareting around everywhere. Keep this up you'll be as fat as Dudly. Everyone this is harry, my stupid twin brother." She introduced.