2.1) Wedding Day

She couldn't believe she was here, Forks Washington the place that almost destroyed her

She couldn't believe she was here, Forks Washington the place that almost destroyed her. She wasn't here for that, she was here for her sister. It didn't matter that Carlisle was going to be there or any of the Cullen's for that matter she was there for Bella. She looked down at her phone noting the wedding was starting very soon. The girl walked into the venue, the forest near the Cullen home, and everyone's head snapped to hers.

She looked stunning, her ginger hair neatly braided away from her face as she walked gracefully to her seat, next to her father

She looked stunning, her ginger hair neatly braided away from her face as she walked gracefully to her seat, next to her father. Who smiled at her confidence and wrapped his arm around her. "Lets go see Bella before this fiasco starts." He said, pulling her up along with him and taking her to wherever her sister was. Who she hadn't spoke to since her birthday party, so long ago. "Charlie, Harriet get in here!" Rene called making everyone straighten up at Harriet's name. She was actually here?

The two hesitantly walked into the room, Bella stood quickly and wrapped her pale arms around Harriet. "We know, we look hot." Harriet said as everyone stared at the two.

"We thought you needed something blue." Renee said to Bella, as Charlie opened up a blue box exposing a gorgeous sliver and blue hair pendant.

"And something old." Charlie chimed in, "Besides your mother." He joked earning a loud giggle from Harriet.

"Nice." Reene scoffed lightly.

"It was Grandma Swan's." Charlie said, looking at his daughter proudly.

"But we added the sapphires." Reene said.

"Hey, i am just gonna go find Harry, he's probably lost. Goodluck Bella." Harriet smiled and set off to find her brother, Both Alice and Rosalie wanted to go follow her but they shill hadn't gotten Bella ready.

When Harriet walked into the venue once again there was a lot more people, all the Cullens and their family were there plus basically everyone that live in Forks. Whispering about her return. Carlisle caught her eye and she immdiatly gasped in shock. His cheeks where sullen, his eyes a dark black, and his hair messed and shriveled up. She had never seen Carlisle like this. When he saw her he looked away- she'd moved on, she kissed someone else. She didn't want him anymore, so he couldn't stare no longer or he'd run over to her and plae her into a tower never to escape.

Everyone stood, watching as Bella walked beautifully down the asile. Harriet felt herself smiling at her sister, as much as she hated the Cullen's she was happy for her sister. She deserved this- to be happy. Harriet didn't hear a word that was said at the ceremony all she did was stare at her broken mate in longing.