2

"It feels so good to be back!" Flora said.

"So, tell us about yourself Flora. What are you like?" Musa asked.

"Well, i'm usually a calm person. I like to be around nature, I like to draw sometimes, cook, dance, and sometimes sing."

"Awesome" Sky said.

"Wait, why did you move to Gardenia, not that I don't want you here." Helia said as Flora chuckled.

"Dad said that we can move back here because a job offered him a higher position and more salary. Thank God. I hated California." Flora said as everyone else looked at her with confusingly.

"What's wrong with California? I mean all the rich and famous people live there" Riven asked with a bit of attitude making Musa slap his arm.

"Ow" Riven said as he glared at his girlfriend and rubbed his arm.

"U-Um" Flora said. She didn't really want to explain what happened.

'New place, fresh start' Flora thought in her head. It's already been 3 years since the Lynphea's moved. It wasn't the greatest. The kids at school weren't the best. They were basically all the rich snobby kids. It hasn't even been a week and Flora's already been getting bullied because of her appearance. Yes, she wasn't the slimmest girl, but not the fattest.

"Flora!" A girl called out. It was the one and only friend Flora had made that actually accepted her.

"Hey Ellie" Flora said as Ellie walked towards her. Ellie had long blonde hair, similar to Stella. She had pale green eyes, and dimples.

"Hey Flo! Are you ready to get this day started?" Ellie said. She was always cheerful even if the mood around them was a sad, melancholy one.

"Um, sure?" Flora said as it came out as a question instead.

"It's a yes or no question" Ellie said as Flora and Ellie laughed.

"Then yes, because I have my bestie with me!" Flora said as they laugh together again. Just then, Flora fell dropping her books due to someone tripping her.

"Omg, Flora" Ellie said as she helped Flora up and pick up her books. Everyone around them was laughing. Once they saw the person who tripped Flora, Ellie was not happy.

"What the hell is your problem!" Ellie yelled at Taylor Locke, the most popular, but biggest whore at the school.

"Oops" Taylor said in a fake tone.

"I guess I just didn't see that piece of trash." She said as her friends laughed at her.

"Flora is NOT a piece of trash! If anyone's a piece of trash, it's you! You total heartless bitch who happens to be the biggest slut in the world! You just go around not caring about people's feel-" Ellie said but was cut off by Flora.

"Ellie, come on. It was just an accident." Flora said dragging Ellie away where the laughter died down.

"Flora! An accident?! She literally tripped you on purpose then called you a piece of trash! I can't let them do that to you again!" Ellie said. It pained her to see her best friend suffer like that.

"Ellid, it does't matter" Flora said as tears formed in her eye, but didn't fall.

"Flora, it does matter. You're human. Not some bug who gets slapped and stepped on all the time. Taylor's just a heartless bitch who need to learn that other people are humans too." Ellie said as she hugged her Flora tightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Um Flora, I need to tell you something." Ellie said. She looked quite nervous. It was now later in the day when school just finished.

"Sure, what's up?" Flora asked. Ellie soon busted into tears.

"Ellie, tell me" Flora said as she hugged Ellie.

"Flora-" Ellie started but paused to take a break. "I-i'm m-m-moving"

As soon as Ellie said that, Flora busted into tears also.

"What! Why!" Flora cried.

"My dad got a new job with a higher pay somewhere else!" Ellie said as she cried even more.

"But, you can't leave me here!" Flora said. Without Ellie, Flora would have felt nothing but loneliness.

"I wish I can stay but I can't!" Ellie said as the two were now full on sobbing.

Flora now knew how her friends felt when she left.

"Flora? Earth to Flora?" Aisha said as she snapped her fingers.

"Oh sorry, Kinda spaced out." Flora said as everyone looked at her with confused looks again.

"Flo, are you sure? You're crying" Brandon said noticing the tears on her face. Flora touched her face. She didn't know she was crying until Brandon mentioned it.

"Uh yea, i'm just going to the bathroom real quick." Flora said as she quickly left the room.

"She is definitely not okay" Tecna stated the obvious.

"Yea, Brandon what happened to Flora in Cali that all of a sudden makes her space out and cry a big?" Helia asked. Whenever it came to Flora, Helia was very protective, but not too protective where it would be pretty obvious. Helia has had a crush on Flora since the 1st grade, and now that she's back, all feelings are coming back to him.

"I-I don't know" Brandon replied as everyone gave him a 'Really' look.

"How do you not know! You're her brother!" Stella said.

"I don't know, she never really told me anything. She was just quiet all the time!" Brandon said. Everyone just face palmed their faces.

"Well, maybe she was quiet all the time because something happened to her" Timmy said.

"Right" Brandon said as everyone nodded their heads.