:1.1

Room 801

Elaine's P.O.V

I'm now in front of three people. Dr.Brown, Rachel, and, I think she works at the asylum too. She has the same I.d lace as ours. She look at me like I'm her next victim. Oh please.

She has grey-blue eyes, has a blonde hair. Pink, plump lips with a little bit of red lipstick. Her eyebrows are so fierce, it was on fleek.

"Hey Elaine. I like you to meet our co-worker, Elaine, this is Claire Franeysa. Claire, this is Elaine Catcher, our new mental case detective." I smile at her. While she give me a fake smile and a look filled with curiosity. Which, I don't know what she's curious about.

Of course, me, I offer my hand to shake and she just grab the tips of my fingers, like my hands are dirty. And she quickly pull out her hand and say.

"Hi Elaine. Nice to meet you" with complete delight except that its fake. She's really playing the role of Regina George of Mean Girls. But she doesn't know the real bitch.

"Hi" I reply back with my fake smile. I want to laugh because she was really trying to not roll her eyes to me. Girls have bitch code too, like boys. but ours is bitch code. She knows my smile. HA!

But not today though, I don't have time for her. There's so many work ahead of me.

"Why don't you order your coffee or something?? We'll wait here. So anyways..." He turn back to Claire and Rachel, clearly continuing his story to them when I was still going to the cafe.

So I turn around to the counter to order some maybe a nice cup of coffee or hot chocolate. Hot chocolate could really make me calm down and calm my nerves for my journey is yet to come.

Walking to the counter, I realize that the 2 people, across from each other are still there. I look back at the counter again and look at menu at the blackboard on the top of coffee making station.

Luckily, I found hot chocolate on the menu, and I'm thankful for it. I ordered it and pay for the hot chocolate. While I was waiting to the side of the counter, I can't help but look at the 2 men, that are still talking but the other one, pull out a paper. It looks like a..... contract?? I look at the other side of the table of the 2 men, I see two group across each other, which, still look like they're gonna kill each other.

Looking back to the 2 men, the man who pull out the contract from his seat. Which, by the way, he pulled it out so smoothly. Okay, stop Elaine.

Look back again at the other side, I see the one of the guys, look at me. Like he's going to kill me. I don't want to get drag to this. My eyes widened and look back in front of me. I can feel a pair of eyes, staring at me, like I could feel burning sensation at my back.

I'm thinking about the 2 men and their minions. I feel like they're in a gang or something. I don't know, All I feel is that they could be dangerous and there's something bad going on. But a while ago, when I saw him staring at me, I noticed the dark bags under his eyes. And a pair of tired eyes. Also, his frown. Of course, there's something going on. I want to talk to him and ask if he's fine. But I don't even know if I'm allowed to do that.

My mind's interrupted by the hand with my hot chocolate in front of me. Finally. And then I feel the same pair of eyes looking at me and a weird sensation behind my back. I turn around and see that the same man who was staring at me, is now at the line, going to order. And still looking at me. So when I turned around, our eyes met. My eyes got widen more and look away from his gaze and look at the table where Dr.Brown and the others are.