Prolouge

'The Heart Of Philip Mental Asylum'

Seeing that sign make my body tense, heart beating that it's not what it used or should be. The sweat that my hand's making is all over the handle of my bag .

I don't really know why I'm being nervous. Maybe I just can't stop thinking that it's now, my actual job, not like for college purposes but a real job.

--------------------------
Her name is Maria Elaine Catcher. 21 and born in France. I guess you can say that she's half- Filipino and half-French. She has tan skin, blue eyes, black hair. She didn't really like that traits at all, but she always reminding herself that it's totally unique. She's neither short,nor tall. But she always has been the shortest of them all (feeling like Dr.Seus today -Bell).

She's always been interested in what's going on with this person's mind and helping them to get through it. And when she always does, she can't help but get connected to these people, because it has always happened to her. She can't help but get sad, and wondering why people get in to this kind of situation, and also wish that it never happened to them. then she realized that she's not alone, not only her can experience this, but others as well. That's one of the reasons why she felt connected to them.
--------------------------

She heavily exhale before set her foot towards to the asylum and just continues.

She has never seen a asylum like this before. She always imagined, people busy with their selves and their patient, running around, chasing their patients. She didn't expect that the floors are clean and nice, everything's organize, not a single scream of patient's here can be hear.

Walking to the receptionist like, still shocked. But I need to find... 

"Hello!, Good morning. I was wondering if Dr.Brown's here?" She look at the clipboard, next to her. To see if Dr Brown's name is in there. And sure enough, it is.

"Yes. And what's your name, ma'am?" She ask politely, holding her clipboard. And then flipping it on the other page to a list of names. 

"My name's Elaine Catcher" she quickly find my name on the list. 

"I see. Well, Dr.Brown has a appointment to a patient before you. So If you mind to wait here and just sit?" She smiles at me, waiting for my answer. 

"Of course" she smiles brightly. 

"In 10 minutes, you can now go and see him" she goes back at her computer again, still looking at me. 

"Thank you" she nod and look at her computer, continuing what ever she's doing. I find my spot and wait for 10 minutes.

****
So....yes, I unpublished it and changed it. But there's no really want to vote and I need to edit. And sorry for waiting. I have the writer's block. And school has been getting to me, lately. And of course can't forget that yesterday is my birthday. It's Oct 6,2018. I'm not really gonna publish this right now because I need make up some new stuff here to make it better. So yeah, thanks.

And I didn't mean to offend to those people who have disorders when I just said that this story is for entertainment. I felt sorry for the people out there who  have disorders.